“The one thing to do in Vegas”
Review of Carrot Top

Carrot Top at the Luxor Hotel and Casino
Beecher, Illinois
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“The one thing to do in Vegas”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I'm not a huge Carrot top fan,but his show was great. I especially liked his Delta Airline & Chris Angel jokes.

Visited October 2012

Banff National Park, Canada
“Awesome Show!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I loved this show! Seriously laughed the whole 90 minutes. This was not a show I had ever thought of attending, but would recommend it to everyone - if you love to laugh!

Visited August 2012
Ballyclare, United Kingdom
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Fast and Furiously funny”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

The support was really good and then the man himself came on. He really was as good as other reviewers had said. He's just like a big kid. If you get the chance don't miss him.
We laughed from start to finish, so corny at times but always hilarious.
mpo

Cedar Knolls, New Jersey
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“As Funny As Always!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I think this may be the 6th time we have seen Carrot Top in Vegas, but I always try to post an updated review, because the guy is SO funny!! And a lot of people still cringe when I recommend the show, and we have taken a few non-believers ourselves, and every time they leave converts to Carrot Top's crazy show. One of the things that I like about him is that he is constantly mixing it up, there are always new bits each time we have seen him (as well as some old reliables). He keeps the jokes and sight gags fast and furious, so that you leave exhausted from laughing and keeping up with him. You have to be over 18 to see the show and in the past I felt that was almost over cautious, but this time it was warranted. A lot of "male genitalia" jokes - but still so, so, so funny. There is not a bad seat in the theatre, so if you are in Vegas - GO!!!

Las Vegas, Nevada
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Unexpectedly Awesome”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I thought it would be a decent show "just to go see" but it turned out to be a really great night. 3 of us attended in a pretty packed house and everybody laughed their butts off during the whole show. Carrot Top is NON-STOP and sometimes you haven't even recovered from the last joke before you are rolling on the floor again. There were some middle-aged and older folks who I thought might not appreciate his humor, but there were parts of the show where they looked like they were crying their eyes and grabbing on to their chests. Great stage; the lighting and sound team must've been on some serious caffeine because the pace was incredible. I plan to take my sister and brother-in-law to see this one.

Visited September 2012

Been to Carrot Top? Share your experiences!