“Carrot Top was hilarious”
Review of Carrot Top

Carrot Top
Book In Advance
More Info
$69.98*
and up
Carrot Top at the Luxor Hotel and Casino
Churchville, New York
“Carrot Top was hilarious”
Reviewed August 25, 2011

Like many of the others on here, I too was skeptical about seeing Carrot Top. My wife convinced me, after months of planning for our trip and reading other reviews. She was quite persistant and I am glad she was! We had great seats at great price (made even better by the 50% military discount). We even shared shots of Crown Royal (3 out of the 6 in my party) with Carrot Top. We laughed the entire time and the show had no lulls and content was current. Definitely do not let your preconcieved ideals about Carrot Top prohibit you from seeing this show. I must admit I enjoyed this far more than Love which we also saw on this trip. FYI, I've been to LAS 7 times in the past 5 years and this was the most value for the buck.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 96 helpful votes
“Great Show, at a Good Price!”
Reviewed August 24, 2011

Really weren't sure of what to expect of the show, but upon reading the reviews and getting a nice deal on tickets we decided to hit up the Carrot Top show. We were very happy we did, what a great show. Lots of energy, great use of props and sound/music integration. Laughed throughout the entire show. One of the better shows on the strip for sure, and the price was pretty good. Recommend to anyone heading out for a show.

2 Thank RabbitHockey
“Best Vegas comedy!!”
Reviewed August 22, 2011

Could not have laughed any harder. My face hurt from continuous laughter. Love love the show.

Marietta, Georgia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Phenomenal!!!”
Reviewed August 14, 2011

Amazing show!! My wife and I laughed from beginning to end. He truly appreciates his fans and even gave me a signed bottle of Crown Royal....literally tossed it at me!! Perfect evening for me as this was on my birthday. My word of advice when booking is to get row 2 or 3 in the center. He is literally at eye level from these seats. I would absolutely see another show of his with all those crazy props....he is brilliant!!

5 Thank funlovingcouple157
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“NON-STOP LAUGHS!”
Reviewed August 14, 2011

My husband was reluctant to see him, I pretty much begged him to go, but when we got there he laughed the entire time!!! The guy that came out before him was also funny, but Carrot Top brought it to another level. My husband said the words I love to here "You were right!" This is a must see show. My husband still says that it was his favorite show in Vegas. If here ever came to our city, I'd go see him!

4 Thank MellowMarshmellow

Been to Carrot Top? Share your experiences!