“Great experience”
Review of Nove

Nove
Reserve with OpenTable
Nove is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #659 of 4,823 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian, European
Good for: Scenic view, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Hugh Hefner Dr. and Flamingo
Description: With superb cuisine and a cutting edge atmosphere, Nove offers guests signature Italian favorites including Shrimp Francaise, Veal Agnolotti, Chicken Parmigiana, Risotto and more, as well as a breathtaking view of the famed Las Vegas Strip 51 stories below.
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Great experience”
Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

We had a groupon that included dinner at Nove Italiano and free passes to all the clubs at the Palms for $99, so we got to explore and check them all out.

Staying on the strip, it was a short cab ride to the Palms. We were celebrating our 10 year wedding anniversary, so I booked the reservation online using this site and open table. Being from the East coast, I booked a Friday night at 7:15pm thinking we'd be hungry, but we were running late so I changed it online to 8:15 with no problems. In the comments section I requested a window seat and mentioned that we were celebrating our 10 year anniversary.

We ended up getting to Nove early, so we sat at the bar. We just missed happy hour by 10 minutes, which would have been half price drinks and apps, but the bartender Brandon was awesome and made us feel welcome. Try his Italian Stallion specialty martini with his handmade blue cheese and salami stuffed olives! He even suggested some cool places to check out. When our table was ready, we weren't ready to leave the bar yet, and they told us no problem, they'll hold our table.
About a half hour later, we went to our table. The walk from the hostess stand to our window seat was incredible, as it was now dark and the city lights made for an awesome view from 50 stories up!

Our table was at a window facing the strip with some fire decor. The view was so awesome, we couldn't stop staring outside.
With the groupon, we were treated to a fixed menu with bruschetta and calamari to start, 2 glasses of champagne, four different breads, salad, meal, and desert. The Panzanella Salad was very fresh and tasty. The bolognese was meaty and delicious. The salmon was so tasty and melted in my mouth. Alex was the server and did a great job attending to us. This was truly an experience and wonderful for celebrating our occasion. The bartender Brandon even stopped by our table a few times to see how we were doing and treated us to an after dinner expresso liquor that was awesome. Thanks Brandon!!! At the end of our meal, they brought out a plate of treats and wrote "Happy Anniversary" in chocolate on the plate! Nice unexpected touch that made us feel really special.
When the bill came, there was a $32 charge which was for taxes and included gratuity, but I didn't mind because this was such a great experience and I even gave some extra tip.
After dinner, we went up the escalator to The View, which was a fancy kind of sporty bar with the same great views. People were dressed nice and playing pool, shuffleboard, and sitting on couches smoking hookahs and playing games like connect four. It was a really chill atmosphere.
From there we took the escalator up to The Moon Club. The first thing we did was go to the open balcony on the back overlooking the strip. Wow was that incredible! We took a few photos and walked around. Inside there were dancers on pedestals and private tables all around. Most, if not all seemed like they were reserved. Everyone was dressed nice in club gear. I thought it was a really nice place.

We then went back down to go check out the Ghostclub in the other tower. I heard other people paying $25 each to get in, so it was nice having our passes. When we got to the top, it was a really open main room with private tables and couches on the sides. We walked out to the back balcony and it was another amazing view. This main balcony had two side balconies with bars. Drinks were not cheap as expected, but this was a really cool place to hang out, listen to good music and enjoy the view.
I'm so glad that I had the groupon, because I would have not known about these places at the Palms, and this gave us the opportunity to check them all out and make our anniversary night great!

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Ricardo L

Bloomingdale, New York
“Terrific view, but only average Italian fare”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

The view from this restaurant is definitely worth taking in (when making reservations make sure to request a table by the windows), however the food was only mediocre at best. As my wife is of Sicilian descent we like good Italian fare - unfortunately both of our entrees were disappointing. Overall, despite the mediocre food NOVE Italiano was a pleasant dining experience as the service was good (our waiter even had us sample a free appetizer) and the great view of Las Vegas from our table was quite memorable and romantic.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank arbo
Essex, England
“Good food, good service, great view”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Great views of the Las Vegas Strip from Nove which is on the 51st floor of Palms and we had a big table right next to the windows. The service was attentive and efficient, however we weren't given details of the fixed price menu. I had salmon which could have been cooked more in the middle, although that was probably my fault for not requesting it to be well done when I ordered it. Quite a hefty bill, but it was a one off and a great experience to dine there with the Strip views from daylight to night time.

• Visited May 2013
Shreveport, Louisiana, United States
“Nice place, friendly service”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We were one of the first tables seated (around 6:30pm) on a Tuesday. The service was consistent and friendly, though not very formal, as we expected from an upscale experience. We had the pre fixe selections, which were great except for the main course, which weren't very impressive. I'm not sure that this restaurant is worth the price considering all the other options, but it wasn't bad.

Visited May 2013
Clovis, California
“Very good food....one of the best views in Vegas!!!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Dinner here is more like an event, rather than just another dinner....its worth your time and money!! I'd say its moderately priced but certainly in line for what you get and the quality.

My wife and I spent the weekend in Vegas for our anniversary and wanted to have a nice dinner. After mulling over a few options, we chose NOVE and very glad we did. Very good food and seriously one of the best views in Vegas. Dinner here is more like a memorable event, not just another nice dinner place. I'd seriously recommend waiting in the bar area if they cannot seat you at a window table. We will definitely go there again.

• Visited May 2013