“Nothing big about Kahunaville”
Review of Kahunaville - CLOSED

Kahunaville
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed July 24, 2013

OK. Went there because we had a coupon deal for the place and we were going to see LOVE at the Mirage. My first impression of the place was that it was cheesy, but not in a good way. I know a lot of Vegas places are, but some do it WAY better than others. Secondly, everything was sticky. I didn't want to touch anything. The menus were really bad as was the bar. The service was lackluster and this is supposed to be one of those places where the bartenders put on a show. Their exaggerated yawning was about all I saw. The frozen drinks we got with our coupon were served in lovely plastic cups. At least they weren't sticky. Not even worth it with the coupon, folks.

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at treasure island and decided to have breakfast there because of the convenience. It took a while to be seated even though no one was waiting. The waitress was in no hurry to greet us or take our order. She said she'd be right back and it took 10 minutes. Water glasses and coffee cups were constantly empty and we had to ask for refills. Make sure you have the right change if you choose to pay with cash because she has to go to the casino to get change. Food was average.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I had purchased a Groupon for Kahunaville that included salad, entree & a drink. We went early because we had show tickets for 7pm and wanted to make sure we had plenty of time. There was no wait for a table and our server was pleasant and attentive. Our salads were pretty ordinary, but fresh and good. We both ordered margaritas which were too tangy (too much mixer), but still good. Entrees were excellent - very nicely presented, delicious main dish & sides, perfectly crisp-tender vegetables. Portions were generous and we could not finish our meals. It was a very good experience and excellent Groupon value.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

Kahunaville Island was our rendez-vous for the Las Vegas Club Crawl. We only had drinks there so my review won't be about the food although, upon quickly browsing through their menu; I will say that they offer seafood, steak, salads, burgers and you can expect a meal to set you back at least $20.

You'll find Kahunaville in Treasure Island and I have to say that I like the place. They've got TV screens on the walls and on top of the bar so you can hang out and watch a bit of well, whatever they're showing. The bartenders on the night were really nice and the drinks are fairly priced as well.

It is a very chilled out place w/ a hawaiian decor and ambience. They also offer a broad range of tropical/island inspired cocktails.

I will definitely grab some food there next time I'm in Vegas.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

They do a fun flair competition in the restaurant that was really enjoyable, and I never got food I didn't enjoy in the 3 times we ate there during our stay. They also had some really amazing looking drinks...I didn't get to try them all though. They also have an oxygen bar, which I thoroughly enjoyed on day 8 when I was pretty much ready to die lol