“A Surpising Delight”

Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Wondering around TI, we were hungry and between meal times (as usual) in Las Vegas. No idea what we wanted and happened upon this place that both my husband settled on. We enjoyed the food, prices and drinks, we ended up back here the night before we were leaving.
First time we ate off the lunch menu. I had the Kalua Pork Sliders. If you read my reviews, I am not a big eater. These are an appetizer and there are 4 of them. They were topped with boiled cabbage, which I am not crazy about and just scrapped off. My husband had the Kahuna BBQ chicken sandwich. He said definitely one of the best he has eaten. He had french fries and had more than enough to share some with me. We both had a cocktail, non-frozen and they were great. Unfortunately, cannot recall the names of them.

Next time, we were back for dinner menu. My husband had the Chicken Stir-Fry, Hibachi style. They have three styles you can pick from. The plate was enormous and though he did his best to finish it he couldn't. I had the Lobster Bisque soup which was amazing. Just as good as some East Coast places. I also had another appetizer as my meal which was the Tahitian Coconut Shrimp. There were 4 generous size shrimps. Between the soup and the shrimps, it left me for my huge treat in Vegas....a Ben & Jerry's ice cream. Again, we had two different cocktails...my husband had a Mai Tai and I had the Mango Mojito, the latter being amazing.

This is a little treasure within TI. Atmosphere is gimicky and certain drinks appear to come in 'toilet's as glasses. Decor is 'rainforest cafe' type. I didn't find it loud, easy access. Service was a bit less, but still okay. When my soup was delivered it came with one fried pita type chip that was huge in my soup. It was so good, I asked if I could have 1-2 more. Waitress said 'sure' and came back with a bowl of them.

I believe this is a great place for family meals.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

We paid a visit due to a drink coupon and ended up spending parts of the 2 of the 3evenings we were in Las Vegas. The drinks were great and affordable and the bartenders put on a great show and were very friendly.
On the second day, we thought we would try breakfast. It ended up being a great choice as the standard eggs and meat ended up being very good and at a very affordable price. We went back a 2nd day with the only disappointment being that we didn't go the first day.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

Great time as the bartenders put on a show. Food is average, but you can spend an hour or two there and not break the bank. Great for a pre show cocktail before Mystere.

1  Thank WarEglTX
Reviewed March 8, 2013 via mobile

We went out to tix4tonight got 50% off entree food was yummy big plates had 2 beer for only 35.00. There was a great bartender flipping show as well!!!!!

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I went for dinner to this restaurant on the evening of March 7, 2013.

On my way toward the restaurant, a promotional 2 for 1 drink coupon was given to me.

I ordered two drinks and sat back to relax and wait for my order to come.

I ordered the shrimp and rice concoction...it was tasty enough.

When I presented my Groupon ALONG with the drink coupon, I was denied the use of the drink coupon.

The manager, "CHRIS", said that they would not honour ANOTHER coupon besides the Groupon.

I told him that the Groupon was to be redeemed at face value. It had NO bearing on the other.

No go.

I contacted the credit card company and complained that ONE of the two drinks should be struck from the bill.

TERRIBLE public relations!

If CHRIS is the best they can do for a manager, they need to start reviewing more resumes ASAP.

1  Thank GogetterVancouver