“Great food”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Considering Enoteca is in the Venetian's take on St. Mark's Square we had expected higher prices and lower quality. in fact, the dinner was excellent -- high quality ingredients well prepared and served -- with reasonable value. The service was outstanding: friendly, knowledgeable and helpful.

Reviewed May 22, 2012

We love this place. The cheese plate, the pizza, the wines. Everything is amazing. The service is Fantastic, Great Atmosphere. We always order a bottle of Muscato di Asti...its like liquid candy.

Reviewed December 29, 2011

I wanted a fun yet slightly upscale dining experience for my wife and I on our honeymoon. This restaurant is located inside the Venetian and is at least partly owned by Mario Batali. It was a good experience and the wait staff was extremely kind and full of suggestions. The food was outstanding and the experience was very comfortable and inviting.

Reviewed December 28, 2011

Just went there for the third time....I always go there when I go to Vegas. The cheese plate is yummy....and the pizza is true Italian with the light tomato sauce and crispy crust. My husband got some sort of steak dish that was served with arugula, and it was outstanding....he is still talking about it. Check in with foursquare and get a glass of proseco! (I think that's what it is called....a sparkling white italian wine). While we enjoy trying out new restaurants each time we go to Vegas, we ALWAYS come here!!!! Enjoy!!

Reviewed December 12, 2011

We had a wonderful meal for three couples during our stay at the Palazzo. A never ending wine list started things off well and a menu that would suit most anyone made it a great place for a small group. Eating on the edge of St Mark's Square, and the ambiance of that environment, can make you forget for a few minutes that you are in the middle of the desert. Almost as good as the real St Mark's Square...and with only two pigeons!