“Very good”

Ranked #429 of 5,315 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Loved the atmosphere. The trash can nachos were delicious and we also shared the Pork Emporium. More than enough food for 2. We sat under the covered patio and it was very pleasant despite it being so hot outside. Good service as well.

1  Thank Brittany T
Write a ReviewReviews (4,220)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We ate here A couple of years ago and loved it! So we decided to go again and it did not disappoint! We knew the portions were huge and decided to split. It was plenty for 2 and walked out of there under $30! And we all no that is hard to do in vegas!!

1  Thank bhilton82
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We’ve visited Guy’s for a number of years. Still amazing bloody Mary’s. The breakfast menu has been slimmed down to four choices, yet still huge servings of good quality food. Service, still on point. It’s great to see many of the same servers and bartenders year after year.

1  Thank Steve A
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This may be one of the best appetizers my boyfriend and I have ever had-the fondue! It was prepared so well that we would probably go back to vegas just for this. The burger my boyfriend had was very tasty. I ordered a seafood dish that was amazing and a great deal too! It came with large snowcrab legs and tons of fresh seafood all for under 35 bucks. The sauce was so good that I kept dunking my bread in until it was almost gone. It was such a big plate that I took it home and it was great the next day. The cocktails were delicious as well. Definitely recommend going here. Everything was worth the price.

1  Thank Nancy D
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great service and food, be patient food may take a while before its serve due to the high volume of people and everything is cooked as your order. I would suggest to have outside seating furniture to be sprayed with water on a daily basis due to the amount of food that's dropped between the outside furniture.

1  Thank Katia K

Been to Guy Fieri's Vegas Kitchen and Bar? Share your experiences!