“Best rolls in the city!”

German Bread Bakery
Ranked #26 of 96 Bakeries in Las Vegas
Cuisines: German
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

I am from the Northeast, and miss my rolls. You know, crispy on the outside and soft on the inside!! The German Bakery has them!!

Not only are there German rolls AMAZING, but there pretzel rolls are excellent as well. There is a small selection of German products as well.

Grab a sweet treat (my favorite is there cheese danish) and complete your visit.

All the ladies who work there are a nice as can be, always a joy to see them. And you cannot beat there prices.

1  Thank robin f

Reviewed April 20, 2014

This small store functions as a retail outlet for the original bakery located in Summerlin. Much to our chagrin it has been flying under my personal radar for at least 2 years but this oversight has finally been rectified. A large variety of Bavarian breads and pastries are offered with us choosing a slice of Bienenstich, more commonly known as bee sting cake. This cake had a crunchy almond topping, vanilla pastry cream center and a yeasty cake bottom. It was interesting, but paled in comparison to the 2 rum balls that we immediately consumed in the car. These are truffle-like but the rum and chocolate are on steroids. Before departing, I was directed by wife to return to the bakery for 2 more rum balls that we shared over the following 2 days.

On the last full day of our vacation we purchased a freezer proof storage container that we filled with 9 rum balls. These now temporarily reside in our home freezer.