“Mostly Good Food, but Expensive (hey it's Vegas)”
Review of B & B Ristorante

B & B Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
B & B Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #328 of 4,955 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed January 24, 2014

I passed the restaurant multiple times walking back and forth between my room and the meeting center at the Venetian so when we had a free night I booked a table for me and some colleagues, not really paying too much attention to prices or menu, I figured you cant go wrong with Italian at the Ventian.

I knew it wasnt an average place when we ordered a glass of wine while waiting to be seated - the cheapest glass of red was $15, most were above $20.

The waiter was knowledgeable and attentive, and asked how fast we needed to be out (I somehow suspect this is a marketing ploy, we saw plenty of people getting srved fairly fast). The menu and choices are really great, in the classic Italian starter-pasta-main 3 course style.
We got a plate of clamari (crispy, perfect) and pasta served together. Each of the 3 pasta dishes were quite good, no doubt homemade/fresh pasta. The mains were either a special of a finnel baked pork tenderloin with fennel (both colleagues said it was great) and I had saltimbocca - now here is where I wasnt completely impressed - it was 2 fairly crispy pieces of veal with perhaps some smoked ham too. But no sauce and with arugula. It clearly was different than most other saltimbocca I've had. It was ok not great.

The bill was 1-2 glasses of wine was about $330 for 3. So hey you're in Vegas, if you want a nice foodie meal be ready to pay for it.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Success has gone to your head. Mediocre food at best, served lukewarm (and the dining room was empty, so no excuse), stupid prices (for said mediocre food) all amidst a rundown, shabby environment. One of the bathroom door latches was broken! Again, good thing the restaurant was empty. B&B your off my goto list for Vegas memorable dining....positive memories that is.

1  Thank FoodConquest
Reviewed January 7, 2014

B&B is a relaxed and romantic restaurant. The service is very personable and knowledgable. We had the grilled octopus appetizer, which was one of the best sea food plates I have ever eaten. We then had the progressive pasta tasting menu. This built up from a light pasta, up to a rich balsamic ravioli.

Overall, this was a very memorable meal, and highly suggested to anyone in Las Vegas, particularly if you are staying at the Venetian.

Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

The waitress was very sweet and really sold the menu well.I was very excited to try out my wife's favorite chef. Unfortunately this waitress deserved to be working at a better place. The food was bland, greasy, and overpriced. Seriously, there are way too many great places to eat in Vegas. Maybe this was just a bad day for the chef.

1  Thank carnivalife
Reviewed January 6, 2014

This is a nice place with an incredible selection of expensive wine. However, the menu is exotic and tries hard to be different. Please read their menu online for examples.
We had pasta with lobster. Al Dente pasta isn't my thing. The lobster was mixed with the pasta and nothing to write home about. How about some good home made pasta with reasonable flavor.
My opinion: it's not worth the price.