“Great but not outstanding”
Review of B & B Ristorante

B & B Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
B & B Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #326 of 4,934 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Granted, I was not particularly hungry or thirsty since I had just finished cocktails at a function. Service was superb, and waiter was knowledgeable and attentive. Menu was interesting. I had the grilled octopus as a starter which was by far the best octopus I have ever had, but my second course which was a lamb and Kale pasta was uninspiring and I did not finish it.
Maybe would return when I have more of an appetite.

There are newer reviews for B & B Ristorante

Reviewed April 17, 2013

not your typical italian eatery- this isnt your neighborhood italian expereince. . Diverse interesting ecletic italian fare served by gracious staff . The experience, the food and the wines were delicious.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I usually only write a review about something that is good but I can't let this get by. Four of us ate at the B & B thinking if it had Mario's name on it it would be special. How wrong we were. Very over priced for what they offer and although we all different menu Items none of the food was anything special from the appetizers through the main course. We where all very dissapointed and would certainly recommend for those reading this to go elsewhere. Las Vegas has too many really good places to eat rather than wasting your time and money at this place. Sevice was average at best.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I want our $400 back! Fine-dining is about the food and wine, but also the experience. My most recent visit to B&B failed to deliver and meet my expectations. Our reservations were supposed to the ending to a romantic day in celebration of our 15 year anniversary. First, our server was unwelcoming, unfriendly and rude. He tisked at our choice of Grilled Ribeye for Two, and abruptly left the table without a parting salutation when we chose not to order 1 item from each of the 3 courses on the menu. (I should not have to explain that we cannot eat a lot in one setting and do not like to see food go to waste.) Second, we ordered a bottle of wine (approx. $105 to $135), which we never received; we attempted to enjoy our Ribeye with water. Thirdly, our inattentive server never returned to our table to check on us throughout our dining. When he did return, it was only to present the check that included the bottle of wine we never received! After requesting the charge be removed, he made gruff, disgusted sounds, snapped the ticket book shut and harrumphed away from our table. I am very disappointed in B&B restaurant and staff. So, so disappointed in the whole fine-dining experience - I paid $400 for Ribeye. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone. Don't go and waste your money.

1  Thank Kristi7271
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We were seated timely and politely at our reservation time. Then, nothing...
Waiters and other staff milled about, changing tablecloths, chatting among themselves. We were not in a hurry, but we gave them about 10 minutes, and then got up and went out the door.
In a more normal restaurant setting I would have tried to get some management attention, but in the Venetian Restaurant Row environment there are so many other options. There is no sense starting a meal off feeling unwelcome.
We went across the hall to Delmonico and had a great dinner.