“Very Dissapointed”
Review of B & B Ristorante

B & B Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
B & B Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #334 of 4,955 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I usually only write a review about something that is good but I can't let this get by. Four of us ate at the B & B thinking if it had Mario's name on it it would be special. How wrong we were. Very over priced for what they offer and although we all different menu Items none of the food was anything special from the appetizers through the main course. We where all very dissapointed and would certainly recommend for those reading this to go elsewhere. Las Vegas has too many really good places to eat rather than wasting your time and money at this place. Sevice was average at best.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I want our $400 back! Fine-dining is about the food and wine, but also the experience. My most recent visit to B&B failed to deliver and meet my expectations. Our reservations were supposed to the ending to a romantic day in celebration of our 15 year anniversary. First, our server was unwelcoming, unfriendly and rude. He tisked at our choice of Grilled Ribeye for Two, and abruptly left the table without a parting salutation when we chose not to order 1 item from each of the 3 courses on the menu. (I should not have to explain that we cannot eat a lot in one setting and do not like to see food go to waste.) Second, we ordered a bottle of wine (approx. $105 to $135), which we never received; we attempted to enjoy our Ribeye with water. Thirdly, our inattentive server never returned to our table to check on us throughout our dining. When he did return, it was only to present the check that included the bottle of wine we never received! After requesting the charge be removed, he made gruff, disgusted sounds, snapped the ticket book shut and harrumphed away from our table. I am very disappointed in B&B restaurant and staff. So, so disappointed in the whole fine-dining experience - I paid $400 for Ribeye. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone. Don't go and waste your money.

1  Thank Kristi7271
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We were seated timely and politely at our reservation time. Then, nothing...
Waiters and other staff milled about, changing tablecloths, chatting among themselves. We were not in a hurry, but we gave them about 10 minutes, and then got up and went out the door.
In a more normal restaurant setting I would have tried to get some management attention, but in the Venetian Restaurant Row environment there are so many other options. There is no sense starting a meal off feeling unwelcome.
We went across the hall to Delmonico and had a great dinner.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My friends and I got together in Las Vegas the last weekend of March, 2013 and some of us decided to dine at Mario Batali's B&B Ristorante one night. The group was too big so we were seated in two large tables of between 10 to 12 diners each.

For appetizer, I had the B&B Salumi. It was good but a bit on the light side. I am used to traditional Italian style where they load you up with lots of antipasti but not here.

They however totally redeemed themselves with the Beef Cheek Ravioli with Black Truffles and Crushed Duck liver for my second dish. The taste is something that everyone should try at least once. The ravioli filling is not a lot nor heavy but just enough to give you a good tasting of it without being overpowering and being too heavy on your stomach. But just enough to make you want to look for it again the next time you are there.

This was then followed by a double cut of Veal Chops that totally send me over the top. The conversation and drinks with good friends plus the food have come together so unobtrusively that everything felt just right. I am sure this is due in part with the friendly staff that is always there to fill up your glass, put down your plate of food at the same time and remove any used dishes without having to be asked.

By this time, I was very happy with my meal and a simple coffee and a little sweetness would have sufficed. But what I thought was going to be a choice of ice cream or sorbet was actually a creation of both with a base of Blackberry sorbet and a topping of Chocolate and Espresso gelato. A strong ending to a great evening of fine dining.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Finally a restaurant that offers European size portions...Really enjoyed the presentation in an elegant setting. One of the only restaurant serving after 10 pm in restaurant row (we tried 5 before Valentino included). We ordered Spaghettini with Garlic Chives, Sweet Garlic and One Pound Lobster as a main for 36$ and received excellent bread on the side. Fabulous food but a bit pricey.