“Christmas Eve”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of B & B Ristorante

B & B Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
B & B Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #384 of 4,795 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Sacramento, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Christmas Eve”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

Six of us ate here for Christmas Eve dinner, and for the most part it was delicious. The menu was interesting and there was something for all of us. I had the beet salad, squash-filled pasta, and greens. The salad was tasty, but I thought needed a little salt. The pasta was perfect and scrumptious as were the greens. My husband had the guinea hen, which he raved about, and broccoli. Others at the table had the octopus appetizer (everyone who tasted it love it), short ribs, pasta and clams, tortollini, and a veal chop. The guy who had the veal chop didn't like it; said it was too fatty. The waiter took it back and offered anything else on the menu, which was promptly brought out. He also was not charged for it. We had a variety of desserts, including gelato, tiramisu, biscotti, and a dessert tasting menu. The pear pudding-like dessert on the tasting menu was out of this world. We all loved the espresso, especially with that really thick cream. Only thing, we are coffee drinkers and would have liked the option of having brewed coffee in addition to the espresso. Service was attentive and for the most part well-paced. We were there for a leisurely dinner experience, which we received. Oh, and wine by the glass was a substantial pour. I would go again.

Sao Paulo, SP
“Perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012

I was really surprised with some of the bad reviews on this restaurant. I had a wonderful time there. Our waiter was fantastic, the best waiter I have ever seen. I believe his name was Kevin. The food was incredible. The octopus is amazing. I also drank some nice italian beers. The place has a wonderful and romantic atmosphere. It is in deed expensive but I have no regrets. I will certainly go back.

Toronto
“Like salt?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

We ordered two separate appetizers and two separate pasta entrées, and obviously the food is not tasted before it is sent out. I was unable to taste the food because of all the salt.

Excellent service.

You can go there for coffee and ice cream, which includes one of the best gelatos I have tasted. It's too bad about the rest of the food.

• Visited November 2012
“Don't waste your time or money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

Mario Batali has his name attached to this restaurant? Overpriced, poor service, low on taste.
Keeping it simple...pass!

2 Thank Greg S
Las Vegas
“Very Molto Mario”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

Was here this past weekend. Have dined here twice and both times have been great. This past trip started with a dish that I had never eaten before but figure to give it a try. It was there Warm Tripe “alla Romana” which I enjoyed very much. After seeing the looks of the everyone at the table when I ordered it I was very glad I did as it was quite good. I then shared the grilled Ribeye steak for two. This was carved near the table and included a recommendation of olive oil and aged Balsamic vinegar added when served. This being a chef recommend addition to the steak I of course needed to oblige. I am not a big steak fan but I enjoyed it very much and the aged balsamic gave it a bit of sweetness to it. A really great meal overall and would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a great meal.

The prices are bit higher than standard Italian food however this isn’t standard Italian food. There service was very good and were given a glass of their Limoncello after dinner in which they make in house. Very smooth and has a great finish.

A very fine restaurant in Las Vegas to try and I am sure you will be very happy that you did.