“True Italian deliciousness”
Review of B & B Ristorante

B & B Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
B & B Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #326 of 4,934 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

A party of two, we were able to walk right in without reservations at 7:30. The waiter told us the food would be smaller plates in tradition with European style, back we found a salad and plate of pasta were more than enough for a filling meal. He also told us that the chef has a heavy hand when seasoning, and this was true, but tasty!! I had the Bucatini, and it was as good as, if not better, than the same dish I had in Rome. Delicious!!

There are newer reviews for B & B Ristorante

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Ate here last night and the octopus was the best I have eaten. The goat on the other hand was like eating a chunk of raw salt. Service was at times good and at other times MIA and it seemed as if the food staging or timing was lacking. I have eaten here before and had better results but based on this I doubt I will be back. Vegas as too many options to squander time hereTables are too far apart to hold a conversation resulting in a noisy resturant as people shout to be heard

Reviewed October 19, 2012

I wish I could write a great review about this restaurant because I really like Mario Batali; however, while I thought the food was good, it wasn't anything special. I would say that the dish I had was probably the best in the group; however, the rest of my party was not overly excited about theirs. Some of it was presentation - the spaghetti with meatballs came with tiny little marble sized meatballs on it, almost like the kind you would see in a can of ravioli with meatballs. The linguini with clams did not have enough clams - they were small clams, which I like, but could have used more of them. Also, we were served bread with nothing to put on it like butter or oil so we requested some oil. Maybe this was an oversight on the part of the waiter; however, the service was overall very good so no complaints there. I've eaten at many other famous chef restaurants in Las Vegas, and, unfortunately, I was not over-impressed with this one.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I was here for a business dinner. I was pleased to find a sense of adventure on the menu - lamb's tongue. A hearty and delicious dish for the daring. Their side dish of greens was plentiful and delicious enough to be lunch! So garlicky and good. The goat cheese ravioli with dried orange and wild fennel pollen is a MUST. The service was attentive without being intrusive. I would return.

After reading some of the other reviews, I have to ask ... don't people expect upscale Vegas to be expensive??

Reviewed October 5, 2012

The only better than the service was the food, all top-notch.
You are taken care of as if you were in someones kitchen.