5,744 results
All reviews giada's restaurant great boutique barbary coast small hotel rooftop pool table games hotel guests great casino casino floor sports book slot machines dealers nightclub drais strip vegas odds
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Cromwell was one of my favorite attractions. The casino was fun and the service was exceptional. The food was also really good and we were given extra amenities as a gift. I can't wait to come again.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The service and food was amazing. The ambience was perfect. Had a beautiful view of the Bellagio fountain. The price was in line for top notch food and adult beverages that we ordered. We can’t wait to return next year.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Very nice casino. Smaller. Very courteous and professional workers. Lots of security .Very professionals also.A couple uniformed officers walking around also.Felt very safe.Only bummer was told I would get free parking if I signed up for their Visa.I did.Went thru all the hoops to receive one while I was there.Went to leave the parkpar stucture but was denied Parking attendant on the intercom said no such thing
Uggh.Had to pay $20 to exit.Emailed the Cromwell but have not received any communicate back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Really awesome. The casino was great. We went there every night. We won some we lost some, but it was fun! The people were nice and the music was good. Next time I want to go to Drai’s and try one of the restaurants!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great boutique hotel with great staff in the middle of the strip. Some the the staff have been at this location for over 25 years and have a great story of the history of the property and the strip area.