“Best new property in Las Vegas!!”
Review of The Cromwell

The Cromwell
Ranked #16 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
“Best new property in Las Vegas!!”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

I stayed at the property last week during a business trip and it was amazing! From the check-in process, to the room decor, to the service, to the breakfast, all is amazing. I will never stay anywhere else on the strip again!

Room Tip: Ask for one facing the Flamingo if you want quick, towards Bally's if you want a view of the str...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
3 Thank Eric Q
AmberOlson, Guest Relations Manager at The Cromwell, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us during your business trip. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (853)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Fayetteville, Arkansas
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I was lucky enough to be invited to "check out" a suite on the week they opened up that particular floor, extremely roomy and very comfortable feeling, perfect spot to entertain and excellent location to have groups meet up and spend time together.

Guests only breakfast in the lounge was excellent, cool sitting and a staff member was waiting to presonally crack/cook the eggs to your specifications.

The staff were very comforting and informative, always conversation to be had from the front desk to the elevator attendant. Coffee at the floor exit heading to the rooms was great also.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank NickP427
We’re glad to hear you found the suite very comfortable and spacious while also enjoying the breakfast and coffee service. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

This place is amazing! It is a "must visit" when coming to Vegas. I have stayed at a lot of places and this has quickly become one of my favorites. The atmosphere in the Casino is unlike any other. It was perfect for me, large enough to have many options and small enough to feel personable. The staff was super and were like friends by end of short visit. Look forward to my next trip to LAS to stay here again. The suite was georgeous. The layout was well thought out, and you could tell staff is making an extra effort to make my stay the best it could be.

Was thankful had an opportunity to take a quick tour of the soon opening day/night club, Drai's. It is well on its way to make a statement as a premier spot to visit for entertainment. I'm already shifting plans to be back in Vegas for Memorial weekend to see it's opening.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
We’re pleased to hear you enjoyed the atmosphere of the casino floor and the staff. We’re extremely proud of our rooms and glad you appreciated them as well. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Cromwell soon, hopefully for Memorial Day Weekend.
Yonkers, New York
Reviewed May 6, 2014

My husband and I stopped in just to see what it was like and as soon as we walked in the door we were impressed! The casino floor is not jam packed crowded......is not theme filled....it is simply elegant.....The staff was so courteous and all of them were so happy......I believe their grand opening is memorial day and they are all looking forward to that.....We played the slot machines for a while.....when we ordered a water from the waitress we were surprised to see it was Fiji water and that told us a lot.....We stayed for a while then found the gift shop which I just loved! They had some interesting items for sale in a wide variety of prices.....We purchased a few unusual things.....the staff in here was also friendly......we will definitely be back and would definitely recommend it

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank christmas152
Thank you for your kind words in your review. We’re pleased you enjoyed our casino floor, staff, and were able to find some items in the gift shop. We look forward to welcoming you and your husband back soon.
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Boutique Property and a Casino.. what could be better?!!!! This is EXACTLY what I was hoping for and it delivered~ Upon arrival the Valet Staff knew who I was and I received an escort to the gorgeous and quaint check in reception area. Staff checking us in were knowledgeable, efficient and speedy. Speedy is always good when your already late to your dinner reservations.. checked into our room (612), immediately impressed by the decor and thoughtful placement of the furniture. I felt it was perfect size for my husband and I to move about.
Casino- Gorgeous!! , i don't play table games but they were quite lively from what I saw. I am a video poker player and the bank of video poker towards the front seemed like a nice variety. I wasn't so lucky last night and had one of those couldawoudlashoulda moments where I coulda bought a Burberry Purse and Wouldha if I didn't play video poker and shoulda looking back.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank RIvka432
AmberOlson, Guest Relations Manager at The Cromwell, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
We’re so pleased to hear about your experience at The Cromwell! We look forward to welcoming you and your husband back soon.
Oxford, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

We loved the old Bills as a place to gamble but this is better! Everyone is really friendly - apparently a conscious effort from Caesars Group. None of the staff wears a name badge as they want them to introduce themselves. We were in the casino an hour after the soft opening - and went back the next 3 days. Our drinks waitress on day 2 remembered our order from the day before - something that had only happened in Bills before. Hopefully the table minimums won't increase from $5 but I suspect they will - the casino is now definitely high spec and the wine is good quality so they will need to recoup their costs somewhere. Go to the Cromwell whilst it is still good value - we would certainly look at staying here in the future

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank JAQ845
AmberOlson, Guest Relations Manager at The Cromwell, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Thank you for joining us at The Cromwell. We are thrilled your time with us was enjoyable and we look forward to you staying with us in the future.
Torrance, California
Reviewed April 29, 2014

We're were also lucky to be invited to stay at this new hotel/casino (last weekend 4/25-4/27) this was a soft opening so as the last review said.. Only one floor was open and pool and restaurant wasn't ready yet. But I'm perfectly fine with it . Ok from the very moment we've arrived in the valet . The staff was very helpful and friendly. The bellhop took our luggage to the registration and to our room. He even showed us where the free breakfast, snacks were available . There are free freshly brewed coffee and tea on the lobby when we arrived on our floor, which I find very cool since I'm a big coffee drinker . They even have breads and stuff there in the morning also . They also provided us with a welcome amenities ( champagne , snacks and treats ) We have two queens as our room option since we had the kids . The room wasn't as big as I wanted but it's good enough. The room key is designed so it can't be demagnetized it's a plus for me since I always do that with my players card lol! The bed was nice , the luggage designed furniture was also a nice touch .. Tufted headboards and sofa was awesome.. Bathroom rain shower was also excellent. Just keep in mind though , if you're traveling with family , just make sure the light in the room is ON before you take a shower because if not , everyone in the room can see you shower through the room mirror (behind the mirror is the shower) lol! If you're in a couple trip then it's fine lol! Overall , the staff was amazing , the customer service was SUPERB! We usually prefer to stay at the Augustus/ octavious towers at ceasars but we will definitely be staying here again!

Room Tip: Make sure you get a room that faces South of the strip so you won't be staring at the wall of fl...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Yoda810
Thank you for joining us at The Cromwell. We’re glad you enjoyed the service, the room keys, and the rain shower. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future when all of our amenities are open.