“Quiet in Vegas”

Ranked #93 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Las Vegas, United States
“Quiet in Vegas”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

A nice place to stay off the Strip but easily accessible nonetheless. Beautiful area, lots of shopping and freeway accessible. The staff is friendly and helpful. I had difficulty with billing although I paid in advance to secure a better hotel rate, and although my bill balance was 0.00 when it was placed under the door, I was still asked to leave my credit card information, "just in case". Terrible and racist.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Trinidad, United States
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Great staff, above average complimentary breakfast in the morning. Had a couple of minor issues with our rooms and the staff took care of it immediately. If you are looking to stay off the strip, would recommend this place.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

peterparsons77, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas-Red Rock/Summerlin, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Dear John C-

Thank you for your review of our property. I do want to apologize for the minor issues that you experienced with us, but I am so glad to hear that our staff was able to correct them for you so that the remainder of your stay was pleasant. We truly appreciate your recommendation and hope to see you again in the near future!
New Braunfels, United States
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Nice value for the money. Hotel Staff is great, easy location by the fitness center and off of 215. Clean rooms and feel safe in this location. I originally showed up at the wrong location but the starff took care of me so I could stay at this location.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Patricia J-

Thank you for your kind words towards our property and staff. We are pleased to know that you found our location accessible and that our staff was able to take care of you when there was a mix-up between properties. We hope that you will visit us again in the future!
Overland Park, Kansas
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Good stay for the business traveler seeking a NW location. Decent sized room, polite staff and above all, very clean. The breakfast is typical for Hamptons and Faifields - fresh with a good selection. The property is about eight miles (25 minutes) from The Strip. I found the beds to be a little too soft for my liking - prefer a good firm mattress but other than that, an OK place to stay. I will be returning again in two weeks.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
peterparsons77, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas-Red Rock/Summerlin, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Dear Andy66212,

Thank you so much for sharing your trip details with otehers on TripAdvisor. Im glad you found our hotel to be clean and comfortable. We will see you in 2 weeks. Thanks agian for the great feedback.
Simi Valley, United States
Reviewed May 3, 2013

The hotel is a short drive from the Las Vegas Strip, but is a GREAT alternative to all of the gaming hotels. It is a non-smoking facility. Yeah!! We were very comfortable here and enjoyed not having to deal with the hustle and the bustle of the Las Vegas Strip.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Dear Robert M-

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for the wonderful review. We are pleased to hear that we were able to provide you with a smoke-free and quiet environment. We hope to continue to be your home away from home whenever you are in Las Vegas.
Macungie, Pennsylvania
Reviewed April 27, 2013

I would recommend this Hampton Inn and look forward to stays at other Hampton Inns. Prior to this trip, I was unaware that Hampton was owned by Hilton. I do use and like the Hilton Honors program and will continue to use their services. It was a very enjoyable experience.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

peterparsons77, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas-Red Rock/Summerlin, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you for your response concerning your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites - Las Vegas / Red Rock. We are pleased to know that you loyalty to the HHonors program will be utilized at Hampton facilities around the country. We look forward to hosting you the next time you come to Las Vegas.

Regards,

Pete Parsons
Colorado Springs, United States
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Sunni (sp?) was EXTREMELY helpful both with my reservation process AND during check in. During the reservation, there was an issue with getting one of the rooms for Fri & Sat. I explained over the phone what I needed and she took care of it. Then when we arrived, she remembered me and helped with getting us checked in. After the reservations were made, I found where the prices were not what I expected. I do not remember the gentlemens name who helped me the next morning, but I explained my question and he took care of me; promptly! I do several BBQ contests in the Vegas area and I will DEFINATELY be back to this property!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

peterparsons77, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas-Red Rock/Summerlin, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Thank you for commenting on your recent visit to the Hampton Inn & Suites - Las Vegas / Red Rock. I will be sure to review your comments with the associates. We want to show everyone that we provide an excellent experience and it was a pleasure to read your remarks. We look forward to hosting you the next time your travels bring you to Las Vegas.

Regards,