A nice place to stay off the Strip but easily accessible nonetheless. Beautiful area, lots of shopping and freeway accessible. The staff is friendly and helpful. I had difficulty with billing although I paid in advance to secure a better hotel rate, and although my bill balance was 0.00 when it was placed under the door, I was still asked to leave my credit card information, "just in case". Terrible and racist.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy all the action of the Entertainment Capital of the World, then relax at the Hampton Inn& Suites® Las Vegas/Red Rock Summerlin hotel in Las Vegas-Red Rock/Summerlin, NV. Our hotel is located just eight miles west of the Strip and just a few minutes from McCarran International Airport. Located at The Gateway to Red Rock Canyon (4 mi), our hotel provides guests with easy access to the scenic desert landscape that is unique to the Las Vegas area. Make sure you make some time for a day trip to ski or hike Mt. Charleston. In town for a youth tournament? We're just a few miles from the venues you need most, such as Bettye Wilson Sports Complex, Las Vegas Athletic Center and more. Whatever brings you to Vegas, you'll enjoy comfortable accommodations and free hot, fresh breakfast daily at the Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas Red Rock Summerlin. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas-Red Rock/Summerlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Las Vegas - Red Rock/Summerlin
- Hampton Inn & Suites Las Vegas - Red Rock/Summerlin Hotel Las Vegas
- Hampton Inn Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Hampton Inn