Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,226 results
All reviews grand tower northside cafe uno mas umami burger monorail station the north end the main strip convention center king room circus circus self parking casino floor sls perq cleo uber vegas
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The mirror on the ceiling was one clue, in case the triple length couch wasn’t a dead giveaway, that this was no ordinary room. The King version of the luxury tower rooms are definitely designed for an adult adventure of some sort. Even the shower has a window for viewing from the main ‘bedroom’, where there is more room for entertaining than sleeping. I almost felt guilty for NOT throwing a party with strippers.

That said, it was clean and quiet, and very convenient to the monorail.

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank shawnw572
SAHARA L, Manager at SAHARA Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you Shawn for your review of SAHARA Las Vegas. Our rooms do have a unique design but unfortunately that is the old design. We do have plans to renovate those rooms in the near future. Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Hotel is incredible, rooms are perfect. Renovations are amazing. Bartenders and dealers on tables the very best and friendless. Great new bar overlooking casino. Food and restaurants great and Vegas’s best steakhouse in hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank BobbyBlairtennis

Thank you Bobby for your review of SAHARA Las Vegas. We've made some amazing improvements to our property over the past year and we are pleased it shows. Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

I am currently staying here at the Sahara. I have been here for a few hours, just ordered tomato soup from the cafe. I called the front desk and spoke to Patricia asking if she could transfer me to the cafe due to being that I had a question about a meal I just purchased, she told me that there was no host on duty to answer the phone to take orders. I preceded to try to tell her I already purchased food and had a question about alot green oil floating in my soup and if that's how it's made so I could eat it. but she immediately cut me off and stated rudely, AGAIN IF YOU HAVE CONCERNS WALK DOWN TO THE CAFE. Its 2am. I asked for a manager at this point only because she was being very rude. Walking to the cafe isnt a bother it was the unwarranted disrespect after I asked her why she was responding so rudely. The manager, Maggie, answered and I explained my concern. She immediately told me that Patricia is her strongest employee and that she is pleasant and that she would talk to her about my issue. She also stated that I if she went to try to assist me with my problem, my soup would get cold because it would take her too long to contact someone. I really didnt understand this logic but she ended up getting smart with me when I asked for her managers name. She told me there wasn't a manager to come in this weekend over her. I have never experience this level of Inconsideration and attitude from front desk staff and management when I was very nice. So I still havent eaten. I travel often and stay in less expensive places with no complaints.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Milions100

Thank you for your review of your recent experience at SAHARA Las Vegas. We’re very sorry that you encountered an unacceptable level of service. Please email directly at gm@sarharalasvegas.com so I may personally address your issue.

Reviewed January 17, 2020

All new renovation makes this one of the freshest destinations on Las Vegas Strip - Great value price of rooms and to eat - High end restaurants are worth the visit alone. Very moderation accommodations and vibe. You can even catch the monorail right there at the property to travel other end of Strip and points in between

Room tip: There is a Strip view side facing Las Vegas Blvd which would be my choice if given one - The back side view is not real attractive
Date of stay: October 2019

Thank you Jim for your wonderful review of SAHARA Las Vegas. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. Our fine dining restaurants, Bazaar Meats and Bella Bisto, are definitely worth trying out. We thank you again for your comments and hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed January 17, 2020

Definitely worth the price! The rooms are very nice and everybody is extremely helpful. They have several cute restaurants and bars within and I got to try a few. Would definitely stay here again. Good location, we took the monorail everywhere to get to the other hotels, easier than an uber sometimes.

Room tip: the Marra tower has very pretty rooms!
Date of stay: October 2019
SAHARA L, Manager at SAHARA Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2020

Thank you Jaclyn for you review of SAHARA Las Vegas. We are so happy your fist time in Las Vegas was with us! The monorail is an easy and inexpensive way to see all the sights of the Strip. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.