4,211 results
All reviews lux tower umami burger northside cafe foxtail pool bazaar meat w hotel the north end unagi monorail stop convention center younger crowd the main strip self parking strip hotels katsuya perq cleo
Selected filters
Reviewed November 29, 2014

This hotel is average. The SLS brand has a reputation for being "luxury". My accommodations were very nice and I received what should be expected from any basic chain hotel- good customer service, a comfortable and clean room, and convenient for my travel needs. Nothing more.

As noted in other reviews, every staff member that I encountered was friendly, professional and very helpful. I made sure to ask about my Food & Beverage credit when I checked in and out, so I had no difficulty using it and getting full credit. There was a long line at check in, but I was through it and checked in after about 20 minutes. Pretty good for Vegas. When I got to my room, I was pleased that it was clean and well appointed. There wasn't a great view of the strip from my room, which overlooked the valet drop off of Paradise road. But having a view is way down the list of my priorities. The bed was incredibly soft and comfortable. I slept so well. The water pressure in the shower could have been better. The rain shower heads tend to be light on the pressure though.
My only complaint was room service. I decided to treat myself and order breakfast in my room before I checked out. And to my great disappointment my $50 meal for one person, was brought to my room in a to-go bag. $50 with all fees and charges included - for an omelette. Again, this was a treat, so I would have been fine with the cost if it had been served to me as traditional room service should be. This under no circumstances constituted room service. It was To-go delivery. In my opinion, the usual charges and service fees for traditional room service are to offset the cost of staff not only bringing the food, but clearing and cleaning the actual dishes. Such a bummer. If I wanted food out of to-go box, I could have walked down to the restaurant myself. Really cheap move for what is known as a luxury hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
4  Thank didoshi
Albert S, Manager at SLS Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2014

Didoshi,

It sounds like you enjoyed your stay with us! I am sorry for falling short on your expectations with in-room dining...did you order from the Griddle?

Please let me know and I truly hope you come see us again.

Reviewed November 29, 2014

We DID NOT stay at the hotel, but wanted to check out the SLS casino on our trip. We found the casino dark and the gaming tables hard to find. Cocktail service was ok. The machines were nothing great. Staff was cordial, but nothing exceptional. Doubt if we would stay there based on our experience in the casino.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank JNW6467

Dear JNW6467,

Thank you for taking a look at our casino! I really do hope you try our amazing restaurants and have the opportunity to stay with us...

Reviewed November 29, 2014

Modern, eclectic and desperately trying to be trendy. Service is friendly and efficient. The standard rooms are clean, yet quite small and awkwardly laid out with the bed in the middle of the room. Toilet, shower and sink (super tiny) are split into tiny cubby holes that resemble a series of closet doors. The chrome mirror above the lit up bed doesn't help make this hotel seem any less cheesy than it already is. The crowd at this hotel mirrors the ambiance. If you are the artsy American or middle eastern/asian traveller you might like SLS's take on Las Vegas. If you can get a deal on a hotel room here (under $100), go for it. If you are paying rack rate and want true upscale, pay a bit extra for the Mandarin Oriental or Cosmopolitan.

Room tip: Ask for a high floor unless you want to spend the night sleeping beside the air conditioning units on floor 2-7 in the Story Tower.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank lordnassau

Dear Lordnassau,

Thanks for the review, I love seeing our locals come and enjoy our hotel!

Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 29, 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend surprised me with a weekend in Vegas for my birthday. Stayed at the SLS, just a couple of weeks after opening. Had a great time. Staff was great, food was delicious. Even the security guys were friendly. We are going back to Vegas in the spring and we will be staying back at the SLS. This is one great hotel.

Date of stay: September 2014
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank AA7Viper

Happy Birthday Viper!

Glad you spent it with us and I truly hope you come back again soon!

Warmly,

Reviewed November 28, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed in different hotels in Vegas including the Bellagio and SLS was by far my favorite. The hotel is well designed, clean, modern and great staff. If you want to be away from the crowd and craziness of Vegas in a modern, hip hotel this is your hotel. We stayed at the World Tower and loved our room. Life night club at the hotel hosts the top DJs all year around as well.

Dear Stars,

We love hearing from our LA travelers and love hearing you prefer us to anyone else on the strip! Hopefully this is because we have that boutique feel and heartfelt service the big boxes haven't quite figured out.

Hope to see you again soon!

Warmly,