“Great Before a Show”
Review of Sushi Roku

Sushi Roku
Reserve with OpenTable
Sushi Roku is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #88 of 5,036 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Flamingo / Las Vegas Blvd
Transit: C.A.T.
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We chose this as we thought it would be quick and light before a 9:30 Cirque show--and it proved worthy! We sat at the bar and got there just in time for happy hour which includes a variety of sushi rolls! The roll with jalapeno was delish! We also had the crispy rice cake with spicy tuna (or salmon if you prefer) on top which was great as was the scallop trio. Nice selection of sake as well.
All in all, good experience and perfectly suited our purposes--we weren't overstuffed when we left and had ample time to get to the show! It was perfect--AND its located in the Forum Shoppes so you can get your retail fix too!

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Enjoyed both the location and dining of Sushi Roku. The restaurant's ambience, attentive customer service, food, and superb viewing of the strip made it a great place to dine. The food, from the sushi's to entree's, were all tastefully prepared. Portions, however, were not too large. More a quality over quantity dining. Would undoubtedly revisit Sushi Roku when the opportunity arises. Highly recommended!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I was recently in Vegas with my friend and we wanted to find a Sushi place that was not overly priced. Sushi Roku was perfect! They offered a variety of choices at a great price. We were told by several locals that this was the Sushi place to go. I highly recommend this if you enjoy good sushi but don't want to break the bank!

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I hate sushi, my spouse and now 21 year-old love it. So we ended up at Sushi Roku for our girl's 21st birthday Saturday night. Since I was there a year ago they added a "cow" section which I met with delight. I knew I wouldn't be stuck with mediocre teriyaki chicken like at Nobu and all the other top Sushi places. I was able to have 4 or 5 courses, each delicious unique and non-fish oriented. The other 6 people in our party chowed down on $900 worth of sushi and are still talking about how delicious it was, how great the service was, the quiet corner we got, etc. Highly recommend for the blended families where some would kill for good sushi and some would die eating it. I am still trying to figure out what Mochee is but it tasted alright!

Reviewed January 31, 2013

We have been coming to this restaurant since they first opened, a little over ten years ago.

Lunch today was as memorable as it was that first time. The key to great sushi is freshness. If you have acquired a sushi palate you know exactly what I mean. The sushi here has that incredible fresh, clear, you-can-taste-every-flavor common to quality sushi. You won't be disappointed.