“ENTERTAINING SHOW WITH BETTER THAN AVERAGE ACTING”

Marriage Can Be Murder
Book In Advance
More Info
$78.98*
and up
Marriage Can Be Murder: A Comedy Murder Mystery Dinner Show at the D Las Vegas
Ranked #65 of 220 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: An award winning interactive comedy murder mystery dinner show, where the actors are planted among the unsuspecting guests! The longest running dinner show in Vegas is now downtown at the D Hotel & Casino. Marriage Can Be Murder is considered "The most fun show in Vegas!"(not the most spectacular we don’t go under water or paint ourselves blue). We "murder" nightly at 6:30PM! Hint* come early to get the full experience!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator
Big Bear Lake, California
165 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 223 helpful votes
“ENTERTAINING SHOW WITH BETTER THAN AVERAGE ACTING”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

My wife loves murder mystery dinner shows and she had been bugging me to come to this show for quite some time. The show is located in The D, which is the old Fitzgerald Casino building in downtown Las Vegas. The show was entertaining and there were some surprises we did not expect since two of the "players" were seated across from us at our table. The ditzy blonde MC was very funny and the police (Lieutenant) investigator did a good job of playing the straight guy. I won the competition for guessing who the murderer was, what his motive was, and why he killed each person. The food provided during the show was better than I expected. The only negative I have has nothing directly to do with the show. We purchased "RIP" tickets, which came with free drink tickets. The tickets did not cover premium liquor and the quality of the cocktails overall were very poor. (Don't waste you money on the drinks for this show, just enjoy the show.)

Visited May 2013
LVMurderMystery, Public Relations Manager at Marriage Can Be Murder, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review the show. We are glad to hear you had a good experience overall (although we are bummed to hear that the drinks weren't up to your liking) we hope you will come and see as again!

West Bradenton, Florida, United States
“One of the BEST!!”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Great evening, show was FUN, FUN , fun, interactive on Facebook during show. NEVER a dull moment and the quick wit of the performers is hilarious. Kudos to the cast and I will definitely be back again. Great night out with my mom and daughter.

Visited May 2013
We are so thrilled to hear that you and your daughter had a great time at the show! We can't wait to see you again!
Las Vegas
“HILARIOUS!!! A MUST SEE!”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

We took my mom and her husband on the Saturday before Mother;s Day to see the show not really knowing a lot about it besides that it was a dinner, murder mystery show. It was absolutely hilarious! Audience partcipation was a large part of the show and they involved everyone! It made the experience that much better! The whole cast was wonderful (from the key players to the sound guy and the great people serving our food and drinks). I do have to call out MeMe - she was the highlight of the show for us. She was quick, witty and never broke character. I've seen lots of shows in town and this is in my top 3 for sure! We will definitely come back and refer friends to this show! Thank you for a great night of laughter!

Visited May 2013
Yes! We love to hear that locals liked the show and that they are willing to refer us to friends. Thanks for taking a chance on us and having so much fun. We will be sure to pass your comments along to MeMe!
Salt Lake City, Utah
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“different but good”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I really enjoy murder mystery dinners. This one was not like the ones I am used to going to. I liked how they got the audience involved in the show. the food was fine seeing how much we paid for dinner and a show. I had the chicken my wife had the beef. I thought the chicken was the better of the two

Visited May 2013
Thank you for your review, we are so glad you enjoyed the show and found a unique experience with us!
burlington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“OMG!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

All I can say is that this show was worth every penny. We planned the whole day around Fremont doing also the Neon Museum (also worth every penny). Funny and clever and interactive. Loved it!

Visited May 2013
OMG! We are so glad you loved the show. Thanks for taking the time to spend the day in Downtown Las Vegas too! We can't wait to see you again!