“A Must to do when in Vegas”

Marriage Can Be Murder
$32.99*
Laughternoon Starring Adam London at the D Las Vegas
Ranked #63 of 225 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: An award winning interactive comedy murder mystery dinner show, where the actors are planted among the unsuspecting guests! The longest running dinner show in Vegas is now downtown at the D Hotel & Casino. Marriage Can Be Murder is considered "The most fun show in Vegas!"(not the most spectacular we don’t go under water or paint ourselves blue). We "murder" nightly at 6:30PM! Hint* come early to get the full experience!
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed January 6, 2013

We went to the show on Dec 27, 2012, it took a bit of arm twisting to get my husband to go as he is not an interactive guy. From the time we stood in line to the end of the performance we where either smiling a whole lot or laughing deep down from our belly's. Dee and Eric are wonderful performers and had the whole audience involved. Dinner started with a lovely crisp salad, I had the chicken and it was very good and than followed by dessert, my husband's only complaint was he was hoping for more...This is a must see if you want great entertainment with a whole lot of fun.
Thank you Dee and Eric and the rest of the performers, from Rita in Canada.

LVMurderMystery, Public Relations Manager at Marriage Can Be Murder, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

What a great review! Thank you so much for taking the time to say such sweet things about DD and Lt. Post. We will be sure to pass along your compliments. We are so glad you enjoyed yourself! Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip!

There are newer reviews for Marriage Can Be Murder

Reviewed January 5, 2013

We went to this show for our 10th Anniversary and had a good time. The venue was decent for a Fremont street location and the cast was awesome! Food was about what I expected - average but still decent. I had no desire to be a participant in the show (too shy for that) and luckily I was not picked upon but people at our table got involved and we had some actors (the murderers) right at the table next to us so we were right in with the action! So that was great! Had lots of laughs and my husband and I even picked the correct murderers on our form. Totally worth it - had a great time!! I love the fact that they change it up all the time and change actors so you can go back time and time again and it will be different. Totally will go again.

LVMurderMystery, Public Relations Manager at Marriage Can Be Murder, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2013

Happy Anniversary! We are so honored that you joined us on your special day! Thanks for taking the time to review the show, we are so glad to hear that you enjoyed the show! Next time we are going to get you in on the action even more. :) Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip!

Reviewed January 3, 2013

This is how we spent New Year's Eve. We completely enjoyed it! The food was very good for this type venue. Your interaction started the minute you walked up. They did an awesome job of keeping the show going and allowing you to eat. I think what impressed me the most was how the actors were able to read the audience members and get the most out of everyone. We live in Vegas and the show changes every 3 months. We will be adding this to our list of must sees for our out of town guests.

LVMurderMystery, Public Relations Manager at Marriage Can Be Murder, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2013

Yes! We love locals and we are so thrilled to hear you enjoyed the show! Thanks for taking the time to write up a review, we really appreciate it! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed December 30, 2012

We have seen this show three times!! We are excited to be going back to Vegas in a week. This is the show that we must see every time we are there!!! We love it so much!! We are planning our leisure time around when we can go see it!! This show is worth the drive to downtown!!! I laugh so hard during it that I am in tears!!!

LVMurderMystery, Public Relations Manager at Marriage Can Be Murder, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

Woo Hoo! We love return guests! We can't wait for you to see our new showroom and experience MCBM all over again! Thanks for the great review. Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Honestly a good laugh! Great entertainers! Was a very enjoyable time for all ages, my face hurt from laughing! It is interactive, and not being someone all that into interactive shows I still very much enjoyed myself, the food was kinda blah, but it didn't ruin anything :)

1  Thank Dbug84

We hope your face is okay after what sounds like an incredibly fun night! Thanks for taking the time to review. We are so glad to hear you had a great experience!