“Great for the family! :)”

Baymont Inn & Suites Las Vegas South Strip
Ranked #137 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Mexico City, Mexico
“Great for the family! :)”
Reviewed January 20, 2014 via mobile

I came from Equador, and my kids and me enjoy the hotel very much. indoor pool was amazing since outside is cold, my kids were very happy, I was happy too because the shopping mall is next door. was perfect I shop and the kids enjoy the pool.breakfast is free and wifi too.
Next time we visit Vegas.We stay here again.

Stayed January 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed January 16, 2014

The hotel and staff was great! The free hot breakfast had alot of great items to meet everybodys taste buds. We were very happy about the indoor swimming pool so my kids could swim on the days the weather was cool.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Lagrange
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Due to flight cancellations we were not able to make our reservation. I called and tried to cancel or re-book at the Baymont in NYC, but you all were unable to assist with this request. I do understand your policy, but was very disappointed that you offered no voucher, reduced rate, or assistance of ANY kind. I felt sure that your would give me some small consideration considering the circumstance. I was charged the full amount. I do not plan to ever make another reservation with Baymont.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

1 Thank Angela M

Travelers are raving about these Las Vegas hotels

Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

We had a wonderful experience at this Baymont Inn location! It began with the friendly staff. They were warm, welcoming, and helpful every time we interacted with them. Our room was clean and had the added convenience of a refrigerator and a microwave. The hotel itself was very clean and well-organized, and breakfast was offered in the morning. In addition, when my six year-old daughter left behind a favorite stuffed animal, the staff searched for and cheerfully returned the item to us. I highly recommend this Baymont Inn!

Stayed January 2014
Summerville, South Carolina
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Let me start off by saying the young lady who checked us in (sorry I do not remember your name) was awesome(she was tall and thin). The rest of the employees we encountered were not so nice.We checked in around 1 in the morning. She answered all of my questions and was polite. It went downhill from there. Our flight was cancelled so we booked a hotel using the "distressed" rate for Southwest. It was only ten dollars off. WOW, WHAT A STEAL! We woke up to get breakfast only to discover they stop putting meat out at 8:30. Ok. My husband and I went to workout...the treadmill is out of order!!! The rest of the machines look like they came from someone's great grandma's basement and do not work very well (as told to me by my husband). I decided to jog outside and that was ok. Thank goodness I did not encounter any of those creepy men standing in front of the hotel smoking cigarettes like they were when we checked in at 1am. We get to our third day at the hotel because our next flight did not leave until 3 days later and ask for an extended checkout time. I asked the nice longhaired brown eyed lady and she said she would waive the fee. Great! At 1:30 on that day we get a call telling us we have to check out or pay the thirty bucks to stay later! What in the world? We only needed about one more hour and did not feel like sitting in the overcrowded airport. The lady at the front desk refused to let us stay! Wow, so this is how displaced people are treated by hotel employees? Never again and I cannot recommend them to any of my friends or family members! Another reason why I cannot recommend this property is because I kept hearing dogs barking! That is too bad because, they scored high in regards to being clean. Ps...the shuttle driver was also nice!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family