“A Wonderful Experience!”

Baymont Inn & Suites Las Vegas South Strip
Ranked #164 of 265 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

We had a wonderful experience at this Baymont Inn location! It began with the friendly staff. They were warm, welcoming, and helpful every time we interacted with them. Our room was clean and had the added convenience of a refrigerator and a microwave. The hotel itself was very clean and well-organized, and breakfast was offered in the morning. In addition, when my six year-old daughter left behind a favorite stuffed animal, the staff searched for and cheerfully returned the item to us. I highly recommend this Baymont Inn!

Stayed: January 2014
Write a ReviewReviews (1,002)

Reviewed January 8, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 8, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Let me start off by saying the young lady who checked us in (sorry I do not remember your name) was awesome(she was tall and thin). The rest of the employees we encountered were not so nice.We checked in around 1 in the morning. She answered all of my questions and was polite. It went downhill from there. Our flight was cancelled so we booked a hotel using the "distressed" rate for Southwest. It was only ten dollars off. WOW, WHAT A STEAL! We woke up to get breakfast only to discover they stop putting meat out at 8:30. Ok. My husband and I went to workout...the treadmill is out of order!!! The rest of the machines look like they came from someone's great grandma's basement and do not work very well (as told to me by my husband). I decided to jog outside and that was ok. Thank goodness I did not encounter any of those creepy men standing in front of the hotel smoking cigarettes like they were when we checked in at 1am. We get to our third day at the hotel because our next flight did not leave until 3 days later and ask for an extended checkout time. I asked the nice longhaired brown eyed lady and she said she would waive the fee. Great! At 1:30 on that day we get a call telling us we have to check out or pay the thirty bucks to stay later! What in the world? We only needed about one more hour and did not feel like sitting in the overcrowded airport. The lady at the front desk refused to let us stay! Wow, so this is how displaced people are treated by hotel employees? Never again and I cannot recommend them to any of my friends or family members! Another reason why I cannot recommend this property is because I kept hearing dogs barking! That is too bad because, they scored high in regards to being clean. Ps...the shuttle driver was also nice!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Don't trust photos. First of all, there are no suites! The room's size is even smaller than any other Las Vegas hotel has. It's a dark room with dirty smelly carpet, and a "living area" is just separated from the "bedroom" by a kitchenet with open space. The furniture, carpet, drapes etc are so old, and forgot where they saw a cleaning team last time.. It's disgusting.
A manager was not very helpful, and blamed Expedia, Hotel.com and other sites for providing incorrect information such as pretty photos or "affordable luxury." There is no luxury at all. You pay for nothing.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family