Baymont Inn & Suites Las Vegas South Strip
Trump International Hotel Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$134
Aria.com
$179
Bellagio.com
  • Restaurant
Treasure Island - TI Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$90
$56
$135
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$189
MGMGrand.com
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
$410
$189
SignatureMGMGrand
$19
1,030 results
All reviewsindoor poolhot breakfastroom was cleanfridge and microwaveyogurtthird floorrental careasy accessmandalay bayairportstriplasvegaspetsshuttleconventionfees
Reviewed August 5, 2011

My husband and I only stayed one night here in July 2011. We had booked a room with a jacuzzi and although the room was on the small side, it had everything we needed and more. It had the 2-person, side-by-side jacuzzi, a small fridge, microwave, cupboards, small table and 2 chairs and a unique round "chair" which was very comfy. The bathroom was small, but as we were only there one night, it was fine. The hotel room was clean and with the acception of someone pacing above us at 2 in the morning, we found it quiet. The breakfast is acceptable, nothing fancy, bagels, muffins, cereal, make-your-own waffles, etc. There is not a lot of room to eat in the breakfast area, so we just took it back to our room and ate at the small table, which was fine. The main reaon we chose this hotel, other than the price, was its close proximity to the airport, just a short drive away to return the rental car, and then we caught the provided shuttle to the airport. I would definitely stay here again, maybe not when we plan to play the slots, but certainly when going to and coming back from Zion National Park, Utah, which was our main reason for this trip.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 4wards
Reviewed July 21, 2011

We got three separate rooms there for our family reunion vacation at LV several days. The beds and interior were great and clean. A mall was close by as well although most attractions require driving in LV. Breakfast was included and took place next to the lobby. There is very limited space there for guests consuming food; so as some others also did, I ended up taking the food upstairs to feed my kids. For the price we paid there can be little complaint. This is a great choice for family trip to LV staying outside the strip,

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank WheelingTraveler
Reviewed July 13, 2011

Clean and quiet room. Bed was very comfortable and the free breakfast was VERY GOOD!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2011

I stayed here over the Memorial day Long Weekend with my 11yr old daughter. I was looking for a non-gaming, no smoking hotel that was easy to access. In previous trips to Vegas (with adults) I have always stayed on strip in the big resort hotels....it always took a minimum of 30 minutes of walking to get to some of the rooms in the larger hotels, plus the time searching for a parking spots in the parkades.
I was so delighted that we could park and be up in our room in less than a minute or two with this hotel, it was so much more convenient, especially for anyone travelling with kids. There was the outlet mall directly across the street (2mins walk at most), and several restaurant options in the immediate area.
The free breakfast was good, but a little hard to get to on our first couple of mornings since the hotel was full and there were a ton of people gathered in the small area trying to assemble their plates all at the same time. It was much nicer on our third and fourth mornings when the hotel wasn't quite as full.
The room was clean and had everything we needed. It was nothing fancy, it's not a 5star resort, but we were just there to sleep so not a big deal.
My only complaint was the lighting in the bathroom was much too dark.
I would recommend to anyone looking for a no frills, good value, easy access hotel

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank TracyCMartensville
Reviewed June 22, 2011

My wife son and I stayed in the Microtel last year. I've written some pretty harsh reviews of some other hotels so I thought I better add this one to even things up.
We booked online and got a fantastic deal....$35 for the 3 of us in a room (two adults and our son). The rate varies depending on occupancy. I haven't seen that deal since then - I guess I just lucked out. In any case, the hotel is very new and clean.
We rented a car from the LV airport and it took only a few minutes to reach the Microtel nearby. Although the hotel is on the far south end of the strip, it's sooo easy to hop onto the I15 and get anywhere along the strip in just a few minutes. If you're new to Vegas, it's worthwhile driving the strip at least once during the evening (or even daytime) to enjoy the sightseeing, lights, people watching, etc....especially since you will get stuck in the traffic.
We were attending a convention and it only took us 15 min to get to the Hilton Convention Center from the Microtel using the freeway....amazing since it's on the opposite end of the strip.
The room in the hotel was new, fresh, big and comfortable. It had a big flatscreen tv, fluffy towels, etc. Also the hot breakfast was awesome. The other guests were all great too...seems everyone was happy with the value and the food. Nice staff too - coffee and juice available all day.
In contrast, we recently stayed at the Rio Hotel as part of a package deal....it was a nightmare there....much better to stay at a smaller place where you get great service and are treated as a valuable customer. Thanks Microtel!

Room Tip: They allow pets. Be careful if you have allergies
  • Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family