“Average to the say the most.”

Grand Spa & Fitness Center
Reviewed March 6, 2013

The sauna did not work three out of three days that I went. The attendant just told me to give it an hour to see if it would heat up. Unfortunately, I didn't have an hour to wait. The steam room was very good, though. I attempted to book a massage but, the staff in the front was too rude.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I was a bit worried about my upcoming booking at MGM Grand Spa after reading some of the reviews here. However I'm happy to report that the spa facilities are top notch, and that a very high level of service is provided.

The spa area is clean and modern, with a jacuzzi, steam, sauna and relaxation area. Refreshments and toiletry items are available, along with a personal locker, robes and slippers.

I had booked an aromatherapy massage for my mother and I as a treat the night before my wedding. We were escorted to a suite with two massage tables by two very professional and polite therapist which gave us both wonderful massages. We were asked to choose between a few essential oils. Note that the spa is clothing optional so you can have your massage in the nude. The therapists will keep you wrapped to cover your modesty.

I have been to a lot of high end spas and I can say with confidence that the therapist who massaged me was one of the most skilled I've ever had the pleasure of encountering.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

The MGM spa is small but very nice with large jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, etc. This was the first massage where I have had to ask the therapist to use less pressure. Overall very good, nothing incredible, but nothing deficient.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Madison gave me an excellent massage - probably the best one I have had! Being able to use the spa was wonderful. The jacuzzi, steam room, relaxation room so fabulous! A 20% gratuity is added on your bill, but they still had a tip line (many tip lines - even one for the front desk staff) I wasn't quite sure what to do. I left it blank at first, because isn't that what the 20% is for, but afterwards did go back and added more as my massage was fabulous! I had read the reviews prior saying that they had everything (hair products, etc) so I didn't bring anything with me. Well, they do have wonderful smelling shampoo/conditioner, deodorant, shavers and hairspray, but they didn't have body lotion or volumizer/mousse/gel for your hair, etc so I felt a bit umcomfortable walking through the hotel afterwards as I didn't look my best. Not a big problem, just know to bring your make-up bag and hair products. It does cost more than a massage at home, but you get to use the spa as well which was perfect after a weekend of walking the strip.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Very nice hotel expensive, crowed, and EXPENSIVE. The tables were to much for me to play on, so I didn't even have a chance to play.

1  Thank jen f