I stayed July 1st through July 7th for my Fourth of July Wedding Celebration. I booked a total of 10 rooms for me and my 40 guests. All I can say is Luxury!!! When we arrived we were greated by security, who then smiled and opened the gates to the resort. We then checked into our room. Wow!! The rooms are exactly like the pictures and then some. We each had stainless steel kitchens with viking gas ranges, and sub zero refridgerators. The suites have unmentioned high end options such as push button comode with a built in badae... the commode even has a dryer to dry your tushie when your done...The maid service came, while we watched TV, and washed our DISHES, and then refused a tip. We had to basically force her to take the tip, which she split with the other worker.... Nice... My brother’s room had pillars, inlayed tile overlay, on marble flooring, and a full sized washer and dryer... Out of the 10 rooms I booked many were at least 1200 square feet. The largest being 1500 square feet. Over and over agian, each of our guests made comments like- "This suite is like MTV cribs" and "I feel like life styles of the rich and famous". One guest enjoyed her suite so much, she teared up, explaining this is the best resort she’s ever seen. Hands down, our friends and family were extremely impressed. The resort is the best part of our Vegas stay!! First Class all the way...
Traveler's tip on getting the most out of your stay
Make absolutely sure you are in a "Platinum" designer suite. The Platinum suites are the only ones that come with high end furnishings and finishes.. 2 bdr 2 bath w/den, can be pretty plain, unless you specify Platinum designer suite!! Also, make sure to get the gate codes to the pool. Trust me this property is high security.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true Resort just 2 blocks to center of The Strip and right next door to Hughes Center and Restaurant Row, 6 minutes to Convention Centers, this luxurious masterpiece is a world apart from the hustle and bustle of the fastest growing city in the world! Professionally decorated by Jennifer Lynn. Surrounded by soaring palm trees, featuring 24-hour pools, Jacuzzis, indoor racquetball and handball courts, tennis courts, business center, concierge, secured underground parking, and the finest restaurants right next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Meridian Luxury Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meridian Luxury Hotel Las Vegas
- Meridian Luxury Suites Las Vegas
- Meridian Luxury Las Vegas
- Meridian Suites Las Vegas