“an enjoyable stay..”

Meridian Luxury Suites
Ranked #137 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed June 29, 2008

I found a two night stay for a 2 bedroom suite for $371.00 on travel zoo. It worked well for us, 2 adults with 16 and 20 year old kids with us. Clean, comfortable, plenty of room for all. Kitchen was well equipped, and the 3 televisions were nice. Underground parking was easy and the walk to Bellagio was not too bad in the heat of the evening. Check in and out was simple and fast, and the gym was nice and clean. Cant recommend this for young adults as there were little kids at the pool and I cant imagine them tolerating much "marco polo". The pool area was very nice, lounge chairs comfortable and plenty of towels. For a family traveling to Las Vegas it sure beats cramming into a small hotel room on the 20th floor of a high rise. It is very family friendly!

There are newer reviews for Meridian Luxury Suites

Reviewed June 25, 2008

I stayed at this resort the first week of June with my family. We stayed in a 2 bedroom unit. From the second we arrived I was reassured that we had found the best place to stay in Las Vegas. The property is very secure, clean and very well kept. the staff are very helpful and friendly.
We were very surprised when we walked into our unit and it actually looked just like the website picutres.
The counters were marble, the look and feel was very modern, and it was very spacious. The units are fully furnished, including washing machines and dryers, and all the appliances you could need in the kitchen.
The pool area was amazing. Laying by the pool, it was very easy to forget I was in Las Vegas. It felt like I was at a top resort, and then when we went out for the strip was only a few blocks away. I will definetly stay at the Meridian again and recommend it to anyone else who is looking for a get away in Las Vegas.

Reviewed June 24, 2008

Compared to other upscale resorts we've enjoyed, the Meridian is truly the best for overall value and accomodations. The staff was wonderful and the security is excellent. The two bedroom suite was gorgeous, immaculate and it exceeded our expectations. The grounds are beautiful and we loved the 24 hour pool. We'll definitely stay again.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 19, 2008

As a family of 5 with teenagers, we were thrilled to find a place where we could stay and spread out a little. We were just a block or two off the strip - in a prime location - right in the middle. We rented a car at the airport so we could do some side trips, so we didn't actually walk to the strip. Most of the hotels have free parking, so we didn't incur any additional parking costs.

Our condo was fabulous behind gates with a guard, and underground parking with a remote for the gates. The condo was totally redone with travertine floors, granite in the kitchen as well as stainless appliances, modern furnishings and very comfortable beds. With three TV's, there was plenty of opportunties for different TV shows and quiet naps at the same time. We never got a chance to spend time at the pool, but it was lovely.

We will definately stay here again - it was fabulous, and away from the madness of the strip.

1  Thank LShawnBC
Reviewed June 17, 2008

This hotel was a very pleasant surprise. After finding a great price on Expedia we found this hotel to be above and beyond what we expected. The furnishings in the rooms were contemporary and absolutely stunning. The rooms were very spacious and the recreational amenities including the pool were top notch. The hotel also had a great location with it being just a few blocks from the Strip. The staff was very pleasant and accomodating even when we had to change rooms due to a piece of furniture breaking in our room. Overall this hotel offered a great value and we thouroughly enjoyed our stay!!

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 9, 2008

We have just returned from a wonderful stay at The Meridian Luxury Suites on East Flamingo, Las Vegas. My good friend and colleague and I had been in Las Vegas at a business conference and had three extra days available as free time. We were looking for a tranquil haven away from the bright lights and noise of the Las Vegas strip and we found a peaceful oasis in The Meridian.

The rooms were fabulous, we had a two bedroomed suite, which consisted of 1 king sized bed in one room with en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet with french windows onto the balcony. The second bedroom was also very large - queen-sized with separate bathroom, each with its own loo so you can be completely self contained and not need to enter into each others space. The kitchen was fully equipped with full sized american side by side fridge freezer dispensing ice and water. There was a large combi microwave plus cooker and oven and full-sized dishwasher. The floors are marble in the main lounge and kitchen and worktops are granite. Bedroom floors are plush carpet, which is lovely underfoot. The living space is well proportioned and very well decorated in a contemporary way with leather furniture and a huge plasma tv, plus plasmas in both bedrooms (which we didn't use). There is a coffee machine with coffee supplies for guests to use, plus all other self catering equipment. The rooms are fully air conditioned and ours had a washing machine and dryer, iron and board and everything else you might need.

The only maintenance issue in the room was my shower door didn't run smoothly and came off the runners on one occasion but these small issues are immediately rectified by Rebekah Desmet the Hotel Manager, who is completely charming and really cares about the guests' well being and ultimate satisfaction. Rebekah went that extra mile to ensure we had the best experience possible during our stay and even bringing the guests out some bottled water to the pool one afternoon.

The pool area itself is sublime, with crystal clear water and tropical gardens surrounding the paved area. The gardens are tended well so everything is lush and flourishing - I even caught sight of my very first humming bird just by the poolside which made my trip! The sunbeds are the most luxurious I have ever seen and there were plenty for everyone so no towels on the beds early here!

I would thoroughly recommend The Meridian to anyone who wants a calm oasis amid the mayhem that is Las Vegas, you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with friends
1  Thank Seaside1Brighton
Reviewed June 7, 2008

Stayed at the Meridian and was expecting a quite stay. It was totally opposite of what I expected. The night that I checked in my internet did not work. I reported it on the day that I checked in and The maintenance man came in the next day to try and fix it and he told me that there was a billing issue. My toilette was clogged and it took them 2 hours to get it fixed and I was expecting visitors that night. So I told my friends not to use the tiolette until it was fixed. I called 3 times before they got somebody up there. The alarms went off very early in the morning, it was a rude awakening, that was fine. We are tolerable to these circumstances and understand that these things happen in any bussines. We called to know what i going on and it was a false alarm. I asked the frontdesk the name of the manager and told them my situation. I gave my information and asked the frontdesk to tell the manager to contact me. The Manager's name was Mary Hervy. I never got a phone call. I was not expecting any compensation or anything just an appology. I feel she thinks that she's to important to talk to us. I called back and asked if I can be transferred to mary and the frontdesk agent told me that they donot transfer calls to that office. What!!!!? still I left my info and for 2 weeks now still no response. That is so professional. This is the 4th time I stayed here and the 1st three stays that I ecountered was exellent and the frontdesk staff was pleasant. I did have some problems before but I was always awknoledge by male manager and I was pleased, but the last time was the worst experience I have ever encountered and to my surprise no respone from them. I will not return here ever again. The hotel is beautiful but the manager/s, service and follow up is horrible.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled on business