I found a two night stay for a 2 bedroom suite for $371.00 on travel zoo. It worked well for us, 2 adults with 16 and 20 year old kids with us. Clean, comfortable, plenty of room for all. Kitchen was well equipped, and the 3 televisions were nice. Underground parking was easy and the walk to Bellagio was not too bad in the heat of the evening. Check in and out was simple and fast, and the gym was nice and clean. Cant recommend this for young adults as there were little kids at the pool and I cant imagine them tolerating much "marco polo". The pool area was very nice, lounge chairs comfortable and plenty of towels. For a family traveling to Las Vegas it sure beats cramming into a small hotel room on the 20th floor of a high rise. It is very family friendly!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true Resort just 2 blocks to center of The Strip and right next door to Hughes Center and Restaurant Row, 6 minutes to Convention Centers, this luxurious masterpiece is a world apart from the hustle and bustle of the fastest growing city in the world! Professionally decorated by Jennifer Lynn. Surrounded by soaring palm trees, featuring 24-hour pools, Jacuzzis, indoor racquetball and handball courts, tennis courts, business center, concierge, secured underground parking, and the finest restaurants right next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Meridian Luxury Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meridian Luxury Hotel Las Vegas
- Meridian Luxury Suites Las Vegas
- Meridian Luxury Las Vegas
- Meridian Suites Las Vegas