Would highly recommend staying at the Meridian
Just got back from 3 night stay. Upgraded from studio to 2 bedroom suite when we arrived. Provided early check-in (11am) and late check-out (3pm). Rooms were huge, clean, and comfortably decorated. Highly recommend requesting building 1 which has its own pool. Having the gates to the hotel and keys to specific buildings was really nice. Hotel was quiet and not having to walk thru a smokey casino was great! Had an issue with hot water heater when we arrived. Someone was there and fixed it within 15 minutes (power-outage had shut off the hot water heater). Great concierge and front desk. Everything we asked for was accomodated. Even had the option of having them bring in groceries. I wouldn’t stay anywhere else in Las Vegas!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true Resort just 2 blocks to center of The Strip and right next door to Hughes Center and Restaurant Row, 6 minutes to Convention Centers, this luxurious masterpiece is a world apart from the hustle and bustle of the fastest growing city in the world! Professionally decorated by Jennifer Lynn. Surrounded by soaring palm trees, featuring 24-hour pools, Jacuzzis, indoor racquetball and handball courts, tennis courts, business center, concierge, secured underground parking, and the finest restaurants right next door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Meridian Luxury Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meridian Luxury Hotel Las Vegas
- Meridian Luxury Suites Las Vegas
- Meridian Luxury Las Vegas
- Meridian Suites Las Vegas