I've been here for two months while in town for work. Great apartments just two blocks off the strip, easy walk into the strip if it's not too hot. I have a one-bedroom place which is perfect for one person but slightly on the small side for two. The two bedroom places have a LOT of space. Great kitchens, really nice pool & BBQ area with clubhouse overlooking and tennis courts. 24hr gym with modern equipment. Fully furnished, modern apartments. Just do NOT go via Jennifer Martin Realty. They have been a nightmare trying to get things organized, it took three weeks and countless follow ups to have my Internet and TV connected and to just get access to the pool/gym area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true Resort just 2 blocks to center of The Strip and right next door to Hughes Center and Restaurant Row, 6 minutes to Convention Centers, this luxurious masterpiece is a world apart from the hustle and bustle of the fastest growing city in the world! Professionally decorated by Jennifer Lynn. Surrounded by soaring palm trees, featuring 24-hour pools, Jacuzzis, indoor racquetball and handball courts, tennis courts, business center, concierge, secured underground parking, and the finest restaurants right next door. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Meridian Luxury Hotel Las Vegas
- Meridian Luxury Suites Las Vegas
- Meridian Luxury Las Vegas
- Meridian Suites Las Vegas