“Nothing against the people” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Magnolia's Veranda

Magnolia's Veranda
Ranked #242 of 4,743 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Downtown
Murrieta, California, United States
“Nothing against the people”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

It's not because of the people who work here. It is strictly because of the smoke and prices. We sat down, ordered drinks, got nauseous, and left. The smoke from the casino permeates everything - the seats, the tables, the walls, our clothes. We can't eat in this. I don't mean to be rude, especially to those who enjoy smoking, but for those of us who don't smoke, we can't eat in a place that doesn't have any ventilation, or good though ventilation. I just couldn't imagine spending that amount of money on cafe food when smell is supposed to be part of the enjoyment of eating.

1 Thank Teresa R

Peru, Illinois
“The Cafe` in the Four Queens”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2013

We always stay at the Four Queens and this is the cafe on the second level. The food is great and prices are even better if you have a players card from the Four Queens. They have a great Prime Rib Dinner in the evening.

Visited March 2012
2 Thank Sandy J
Loveland, Colorado, United States
“Good food, good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

Nothing fancy but the food was good and the prices are great. Make sure you take advantage of the 2 for 1 coupons and players card. Breakfast was very good. Go for the pancakes! Prime rib for dinner wasn't bad. Wait staff pleasant and upbeat. I like the place.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Troy K
Deep in the hot of Texas
“Good basic food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

I always eat here at least once when I stay downtown. I ate here twice on my last trip. Once I got the French Dip, which was pretty good, and once their prime rib special, which was better than I expected it to be at that price.

The service is always good, even when they're really busy. They're friendly but don't hover and they're efficient. Sometimes there's a line to get a table but it generally moves quickly.

The menu is pretty much basic American food at a reasonable price. You can view the menu online at the 4 Queens site and I believe it even includes prices, which is nice for those of us on a budget.

I've never had a bad meal or bad service there. I would definitely recommend having a meal here. As I said, I always make sure to eat there at least once each trip.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank SpinyNorma
Ottawa, Illinois
“Good Food & Good Prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

The food here was very good for the price. It's not a fancy place, but is clean with a great atmosphere. It makes the average person feel comfortable. It reminds me of family restaurants that I've visited in other places.

Visited February 2012