“"good value"”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We were staying at the four queens for 5 nights and ate here 3 times. If you get a players card there are a couple coupons for this restaurant. First time we ate here we had the ham steak which was very good hashbrowns were cooked just right, ham steak large enough for two easily. The second time i had the shrimp dinner very good and husband had the prime rib dinner also good we had plenty left over. another time we shared a steak dinner, again plenty for two. The restaurant is nothing fancy but comfy enough. There could be a long line then hour later restaurant empty , we had good servers and not so good, overall good food, good value we will return!

There are newer reviews for Magnolia's Veranda

Reviewed December 26, 2012

My Family and I visited in December 2012.

All the food was good, not fancy and the place is not fancy. It felt more like sitting at the table at my aunt’s house, than at a restaurant in Vegas....except that you could see part of the casino. The waitress was a friendly and lively woman and took good care of us and the prices were fair.

First the one bad note...the smoke did come in from the casino and as I have a lung problem it made for a 'rough meal' with a lot of coughing.

The food though was very tasty without trying too hard. My daughter had the half sandwich and soup, which also came with potato salad. My son had a hamburger and French Fries, their father and I both got the pork chop special. The hamburger was a good size and he had plenty of fries with it. The pork chops came with our choice of potato, veggies and a red sauerkraut that was quite good.

Magnolia's is located inside the Four Queens Hotel and Casino on the first floor. Please see my reviews of other Vegas places.

1  Thank rblbab
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Excellent Prime Rib, crisp green salad or tasty soup, loaded baked potato and the usual bland side of vegetables.... but the price was unbelievably low, the service (even by the overloaded staff) was friendly and quick, the back dining room boasted chandeliers and felt elegant. I would recommend the Prime Rib and my friend had fresh Halibut, also reasonable price and very tasty. Parking near Frement Street is good, at Binions self park, and you can get your ticket validated in Binions so parking is free...l holiday atmosphere on Fremont added to the fun. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank rosalee m
Reviewed December 23, 2012

We ate at Magnolia's four times during our five day stay, the food was average but cheap, the best part was getting a booth overlooking the "Action" of the casino... the decor is total retro throwback and frozen in the seventy's in a good way.

Very vintage Vegas.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Had the Prime Rib Special. Good Price. Good Quality. Service was good. Nothing fancy about this place. They feed you at a reasonable price and send you back to gamble.