“cutting the show has created a travesty of the original”
Review of The Producers

Ranked #209 of 222 Concerts & Shows in Las Vegas
wayne,pa
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 244 helpful votes
“cutting the show has created a travesty of the original”
Reviewed April 7, 2007

I cannot fathom why Mel Brooks allowed his show to be decimated like this. I love the Producers. However, this is a disaster. Cutting this show created a mess. What was a wonderful, funny story about Bialystock and Bloom (and the actors in those roles are fine), as is Ulla) is now a vehicle for David Hasselhoff who cannot sing or dance, and in my opinion, is not comfortable playing the role of a gay director. My teenage daughter and I were so looking forward to this show, and we both came away very, very disappointed. Mel- what happened?

4 Thank simmie17

Knoxville, Tennessee
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“The Producers at the Paris”
Reviewed February 22, 2007

This show was way overpriced, not that funny either. The actors have great talent but the show is a waste! The downtown shows are better and a lot cheaper.

3 Thank cramcreek

Been to The Producers? Share your experiences!