“The best oysters rockefeller! ”

Oyster Bar at Harrah's
Ranked #218 of 5,412 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed February 22, 2018 via mobile

There are so many oyster bars in Vegas it’s hard to know which ones won’t disappoint. I wasn’t expecting much out of this place but I was pleasantly surprised. They have the best oysters rockefeller! I could have eaten them 3 times a day for the entire week. The oysters were super fresh and prepared perfectly. This oyster place gets a 10 in my book!

Reviewed February 18, 2018

We've been to the Oyster Bar at Harrah's several times and each time has been better than the last as far as the food goes. The only one thing that happened was that my husband was served his dinner a good 5+ minutes before I was served mine. This will not deter us from visiting again in the future. We love sitting at the bar and try new items each time

Reviewed February 14, 2018

One of the better places we tried while in Vegas. Service was great and the food was very good. I would go back again. A little pricey but not bad in Vegas.

Reviewed February 12, 2018

Didn't eat the oysters but they served excellent steaks cooked perfectly and the service was lovely. Good bloody mary too.

Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

Consistently good. The broiled oysters are worthy of the trip alone. Service at the bar is prompt and really friendly. Great to go there once and year and still see some familiar faces doing the cooking. The seafood options I have explored in multiple ways and have yet to be disappointed. Prices are reasonable for content and location being Las Vegas. I highly recommend.

Been to Oyster Bar at Harrah's? Share your experiences!