Tripadvisor

from $408.00
from $304.00
from $508.00
More Info
All reviews vow renewal elvis wedding pink cadillac years of marriage wedding vows burning love package elvis experience elvis style tie the knot marriage license limo driver great voice great photos great sense of humor great fun a lot of fun amazing experience
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Every moment of the day was beautiful. I had the pleasure of marrying my best friend and partner for life. The staff at the chapel were very professional and courteous. The minister asked us questions about how we meet and he performed a awesome ceremony. We will remember for the rest of our lives. I would recommend The Little Chapel to my family and friends. Thanks again for bringing our dreams to life.

Date of experience: January 2020
Elvis M, Front Office Manager at The Little Vegas Chapel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Carla & Vivian! Wow, what a great review. We are so thankful that you trusted us with your special day and we are honored to hear that you had a great time with us. We wish you so much love and Congratulations, again! :)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What an awesome and professional group from start to finish!!!! Everyone was so attentive and helpful. The entire process was easy, and the new building was amazing. I highly, highly recommend!

Date of experience: January 2020

Hello! Thank you so much for your kind review, we are so honored to hear that you had a great time with us! Also, thank you for your compliments on our new venue, we've been working very hard to make our chapel grow everyday! Thanks for being a part of our history and Congratulations, again! :)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We came to the Little Chapel to renew our vows after 21 years of marriage. From check in to the end all of staff were simply awesome. They were so welcoming. Frankie our Elvis minister was amazing. He included our 12 year old daughter in everything and included a song dedication to my later mother in law which brought both myself and my husband to tears.
Frankie helped make our vow renewal fun and special all at the same time. There were tears and laughter. Cannot recommend this place enough.

Date of experience: January 2020

Hello! Thank you for your amazing review, we greatly appreciate your kind words! We are so glad that Frankie was able to provide an amazing personalized ceremony for you and your family to remember. Thank you for celebrating with us and Congratulations, again! :)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you want the Elvis style wedding this is the place to go. Elvis was great and Brian was fantastic. Thank I you guys for giving us a great experience.

Date of experience: January 2020

Hello! Thank you for your great review, thank you for your time! We are so honored that you had a great time with us and Congratulations, again! :)

Reviewed January 15, 2020

I like to give The Little Vegas Chapel 10+ Stars☆s if I could. I really wanted a private wedding. I looked everywhere in Las Vegas that has the best reviews, most options for photography and budget friendly. I literally couldnt stop crying happy tears from 1st watching my dearest father marry his bride but also my wedding to follow my father's. Frank (Elvis) didn't take long to gain the most information about us to make it personal. He was EXCEPTIONAL! He took our story and completed aced it by 1000xs better than I could explain. The photographer Elmer really went above and beyond to time freeze our experience. He took 264 photos of us and they all came out AMAZING. He was so awesome at capturing our beautiful moment. Not only 1 or 2 places to photograph but about 7 or 8. They all came out adorable! He was able to get a ton of my father and his new bride in our story too. He also let me do things my way too (took time for me to decide how I'd like to pose)! The girls at the front desk were the best at communicating everything and even allowed us to bump up the time from 4 to 2pm so my dad and I weren't there all day. I'm thrilled with the outcome and completely recommend this place over anywhere else in the USA to get hitched. BEST MEMORIES EVER! Thanks you so much, I'm truly forever grateful. PS my husband and I have been together 5 years and my father and his bride met on "Our Time" and have known 32 days prior to wedding. It's amazing and love is in the air. Happy 2020! I'll be back :)

Date of experience: January 2020
Elvis M, Front Office Manager at The Little Vegas Chapel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello! Wow, what an amazing review. We are so honored and touched by your kind and detailed words and we couldn't be more proud to have celebrated here with you and your lovely family. It is such a perfect story of an amazing memorable experience for you and your father and we couldn't be happier to have been a part of that day with you. Elmer and Frankie are honored by your words and they take time to make everyone's day as personal as we can. We really appreciate your time and Congratulations to you and your Father again! :)