“Average at Best”

Ranked #120 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Puyallup, Washington
“Average at Best”
Reviewed March 6, 2008

I stayed at the Comfort Inn and Suites over President's Day Weekend when I was in town for a large volleyball tournament. The hotel was very loud at night, but that was not the problem of the hotel it was lots of kids staying there with their teams.

Our room was nice and new. The hotel is obviously new. However, we had ants in our bathroom coming out of the wall the first night. When I called the front desk I was told there was only one person working and I had to go down myself and get the spray and spray myself.

Then I tried to use two vending machines for bottled water. One ate my money and the other gave me pop. The front desk did give me my money back, but come on now.

Finally, the TV in our room did not work. After the experience with the ants I did not bother trying to get the TV fixed.

The hotel is away from the hustle and bustle. Not too sure about the neighborhood down the street from the hotel, but that is part of Vegas.

They did have free computer to use in lobby and that was nice. Staff was helpful as they could be, but seemed like they need to have two people on duty at night, not one.

This was a so so stay for me and not sure if I would recommend in future.

• Liked — New Hotel
  • Disliked — Ants In Bathroom
  • Stayed February 2008, traveled with family
2 Thank law&order

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
DENVER
Reviewed November 19, 2007

There have been several times that I've driven by this particular Comfort Inn. I always forget to book it as it is out of the way and the one on Paradise is central to all my locations. This time, I chose the correct one. This is the best Comfort Inn in Vegas. No doubts about it. It's super quiet, away from the strip, the breakfast is good and the ambiance (lol) is excellent. I decided to stop patronizing the one on Paradise Road as I had seen several people walk right off the road and into the breakfast area, load up and leave. I let management know and they looked at me like I was speaking a dialect too difficult to understand. :) Anyway, I love this hotel and will always book here. The room is spacious, clean, the TV is great and the bathroom is great! I would attach pictures but I left my camera on the plane. Oh, what a night.

• Liked — Best of the Best and Cheap.
  • Disliked — The distance from where I need to go.
  • Stayed November 2007, traveled on business
5 Thank MarioTheGreat
Tampa, FL
Reviewed July 4, 2007

Location:A little far from Vegas(which wasn't really that bad)

Great hotel inside and out;it seems new(maybe only 2 yrs in service. The room was fabulous, nice bathroom(it was clean and looked a little expensive). The beds were absolutely phenomenal, we got i think 5 pillows for one bed and they were so comfy. There was even a little sleeper sofa that you could sit on and relax. The breakfast was not as phenomenal but above average;yogart,cereal,the usual. There was even a big flat screen tv to watch while you were eating.

Overall, I'd say this is better than the Strip hotel and casinos but a little pricy.

• Liked — Soft beds,nice pillows
  • Disliked — A little far from the main area but not really a big deal
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with family
4 Thank flyernationalparks
Egremont, UK
Reviewed May 9, 2007

Stayed here for 2 nights at the weekend in April 2007 to escape the very high strip/downtown casino hotel rates.

This hotel is fairly new so the fixtures and fittings all look good. The room was clean and tidy and check in staff were pleasant. Not located in a particularly scenic area, but the area felt safe.

The breakfast was the usual toast, bagels, muffins, fruit, cereal, coffee, juice etc, which would have been fine if we could have found somewhere to sit to eat it. There was a school sports team staying whilst we were there and they took over every table and chair in the lobby area to eat breakfast, and even trying to get to the breakfast counter to choose something to eat was quite daunting with teenagers standing in front of all the food! Anyway, I persevered and took everything back to my room to eat.

I would recommend this hotel for someone not wanting to pay the high weekend prices of the strip/downtown hotels, we paid $89 a night, which given the amenities and the cleanliness of the hotel was probably about right.

• Liked — Cleanliness and newness of the hotel
  • Disliked — School sports team taking over breafast area.
  • Stayed April 2007
6 Thank ToonTravel
Toronto,Canada
Reviewed February 11, 2007

We booked this hotel because of its proximity to the Las Vegas Speedway, which is where we were going early the next morning. When we arrived, about 11:30pm, we learned the hotel had only been open a month. The room was a good size, and came with a small fridge, which is always nice. Senior rate starts at age 50 so we scored that. The complimentary breakfast had lots of selection and we left full. The only thing I wasn't fond of, was the noisy heater/room air conditioner. The bed was great, and once you were asleep, the heater didn't wake us. We'll have no problem staying there again.

• Liked — price was excellent on SuperBowl weekend
  • Disliked — noisy heater
  • Stayed February 2007, traveled as a couple
4 Thank black_dobe
Also consider these accommodations in or near Las Vegas
Best Western Plus North Las Vegas Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus North Las Vega...
#4 of 10 in North Las Vegas
Hampton Inn Las Vegas/North Speedway
Hampton Inn Las Vegas/North Spee...
#2 of 10 in North Las Vegas
La Quinta Inn Las Vegas Nellis
Holiday Inn Express Las Vegas Nellis
SpringHill Suites Las Vegas North Speedway
SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Nort...
#3 of 10 in North Las Vegas
Cannery Casino
Cannery Casino
#5 of 10 in North Las Vegas

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Las Vegas? Share your experiences!