“Near industrial park”

Ranked #120 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
Bowling Green, Ohio
“Near industrial park”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

My family and I stayed there on July 3, and found the place very quiet, mostly I think because there were no business people around for the holiday. Having driven there from the Grand Canyon, it was nice to have a good place outside of the Las Vegas hustle and bustle. After a good night's sleep there, we were ready to drive to the strip for a fun-filled day. So glad after several of hours of driving that I wasn't trying to find my way to a hotel on the strip that night. The staff was very hospitable.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Mark M

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Phoenixville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 3, 2012

We really loved the friendliness of the staff. The room was clean and comfortable with a refrigerator. The breakfast was very satisfactory. They even gave us a ticket for a free car wash next door. You must visit Valley of Fire State Park northeast of the city.

Room Tip: Get a room on the first floor
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank P1437
, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Las Vegas, responded to this review, July 5, 2012
On behalf of our hotel staff, I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words of praise regarding your recent stay.

It's truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff’s efforts, and takes the time to share their experience. We accommodate many guests each evening and we strive to make their night's stay a satisfying one. But, it's only through their eyes that we can accurately assess the quality of the accommodations and services we provide.

Thank you for your kind words. We're committed to total guest satisfaction, and we look forward to your next visit.

Sincerely

Rancho Mirage, California
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Very clean, newer, nice lobby, fast internet, very friendly. No complaints. I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Merriam, Kansas
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I had to be in Las Vegas on business in April 2012. I chose this hotel based on the reviews here on Trip Advisor. I was not disappointed in any way, shape or form. I arrived early just to see if I could find the hotel as I was between meetings and asked what time check in was. To my surprise, the front desk clerk said I could check in on the spot. I was given a room on the 3rd floor and I'm not sure there was anyone else on the floor. Rooms were great, the beds comfortable and the internet worked great. I will now be staying at this hotel every time I'm in Las Vegas for work.

Room Tip: The hotel is 10-15 minutes from the strip depending on traffic and where you are going.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Warrenville, IL
Reviewed May 26, 2012

We were headed out of town to the Grand Canyon and didn't want to deal with the chaos of the Strip. The hotel itself was nice; a good breakfast and clean rooms. The neighborhood wasn't the best in that there really wasn't anything to walk to. Also, we didn't swim, but looking at the pool, it seemed that maybe the drain needed some work. Overall, I would have no problems staying here again.

Anaheim, California
Reviewed May 23, 2012

We were very please with the quality of the room and the friendly staff. They offered free bottles of water to all guest, the conntential breakfast was better than most, the rooms were clean, quiet and very comfortable. We were riding a motorcyle and they asked us to park it in the entrance way so the staff and camera would watch it all night and keep it secure. The price was very reasonable. There are no nearby resturants other than a Subway down the street and an Italian Pizza place across the street that makes the best pizza.

La Quinta, CA
Reviewed May 11, 2012

We stayed here one night on our way from Utah to California. Young lady who checked us in was pleasant enough. Our room was on the ground floor and was spacious, clean and quiet other than the AC ran constantly. We were able to regulate the temperature to make it comfortable and the AC wasn't overly loud. We had a microwave and refrigerator. The bed was comfortable enough. TV was modern and had decent channel selection. The morning breakfast was adequate. The staff were attentive and kept the breakfast items stocked and the area clean. The hotel is located fairly conveniently off I-70 and not far from the raceway and AFB. Noticed some fastfood places and a Walmart near by. Seems to be in somewhat of an industrial area. Will consider staying again when next in the area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Las Vegas
Best Western Plus North Las Vega...
#4 of 10 in North Las Vegas
Hampton Inn Las Vegas/North Spee...
#2 of 10 in North Las Vegas
SpringHill Suites Las Vegas Nort...
#3 of 10 in North Las Vegas
Summerlin
Hampton Inn Las Vegas/Summerlin

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Las Vegas? Share your experiences!