“The only real cigar bar in Vegas”
Review of Casa Fuente

Casa Fuente
Ranked #16 of 341 Nightlife in Las Vegas
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Skip the rest and go to Casa Fuente. Great cigars, great humidor, very knowledgeable staff, an excellent bar with artistic bartenders, and just an enjoyable place to enjoy a smoke and a drink.

Now look, you're going to pay more for a cigar. A lot more. You're on vacation and you're in the Forum Shoppes - get over it. Plus it's the only place you can get Casa Fuente cigars (a specialty line from Fuente). I don't know why that matters, but it does. Smoke them.

And the drinks are great. They seem pricey, but it's Vegas so unless you're a Bud Lite officiando, you're going to pay the same everywhere else. Get over it. They're delicious. Only place in town I've found that makes a good sidecar. But only have one; they're strong. Then move on to a tangerine mohibo - yummy and light.

Then, have another cigar. Meet some folks - it's a friendly place.

Reviewed August 7, 2014

Located in the Forum shops in Caesars Palace, this place not only has great cigars, but great drinks. The wait staff was prompt and engaging. Great place to go for intimate conversations, wonder cigars and delicious drinks.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

One of the only places you can smoke in a mall. WEnt there for a morning smoke (which you can bring your own) and always had the French Roasted Coffee. A great value for the money. The servers aren't bad looking either. :)

Reviewed June 27, 2014

I found casa fuente behind a construction facade in the forum shops at Caesars. They have an excellent selection of cigars in a large walk-in humidor. After making my selection, I enjoyed it at their great bar. The tangerine mojito was an excellent counter point to hints of chocolate in my smoke. A friendly and relaxing respite from the hustle outside.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

So it was really packed, mainly because it was the big smoke weekend (cigar trade show) and there was a wait list for a seat. No biggie. My wife and I spent time in their humidor, grabbed two smokes and ordered a couple of drinks from the bar and waited. The main guy in charge took it upon himself to take care of us and got us a table within 10 minutes. Really nice of him. We ended up staying for almost two hours. My wife tried the Mojitos, caipirinha, and a couple of other drinks. She praised them all. Not to sound uppity, (which means it will) but she has had hand made Mojitos in Cuba and said these were just as good if not better. I stuck with my 16 year Lagavulin, until near the end when I had a cup of coffee with a shot of Cuban rum. Top shelf liquor, cigars and service. A great evening. I'll be back for sure. Be sure to tip the beautiful, and they most assuredly are, servers. They keep the fun rolling.