“Awesome cigars, awesome drinks and even better views”
Review of Casa Fuente

Casa Fuente
Ranked #18 of 327 Nightlife in Las Vegas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Awesome cigars, awesome drinks and even better views”
Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

What can i say. Everytime I come to vegas I make sure that i stop in here for a cigar and drink. Order up a cigar, a drink, have a seat on the patio, relax and enjoy the views strolling by. Overall great place.

Los Angeles, California
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Relax, have a cigar, your gonna go far.”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Casa Fuente is an overpriced cigar lounge found among the Forum shops in Caesars. But, really what would one expect. Our experience was wonderful. They specialize in the Fuente brand. We choose a couple of their Fuente's rolled specifically for this lounge. They were very tasty. I paired mine with some Baker's Bourbon, sat back, and enjoyed the views. Come for a relaxing smoke, enjoy an adult beverage, and view the excellent women staffing this place.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Rickety_Rick
Montrose, Colorado
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great place for a cigar and sipping fine liquor”
Reviewed July 7, 2012

Great place to sit and relax with a cigar and some nice tequila. Knowledgable staff can help the novice selecting a cigar. Very friendly.

Visited July 2012
Vancouver, Bc
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Great little find”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

We were wandering aimlessly around the Forum shops and needed a break. We came across the Casa Fuentes, a friendly cigar bar with great coffee, drinks and staff. My husband celebrated our anniversary with a Robusto and coffee, and I enjoyed the aroma. Great spot, in a very unlikely place.

Port Orchard, WA
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Excellent!”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

I don't smoke, but I do enjoy a nice cigar from time to time. I found this place while wondering around the forum shops and I'm glad I did.... I was lucky enough to be helped by the manager and he was very nice. He helped me with my cigar selection. I bought I a few $25.00 cigars (can't remember the name). Bought a bottle of wine, had a cigar and spent a few hours talking with fellow tourists and had a great time.

Visited July 2011