“Wonderful Wedding”

Tropicana LV Weddings
Ranked #144 of 271 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Your Las Vegas wedding should be elegant, memorable and express your personal taste. Tropicana LV Weddings offers several unique indoor and outdoor chapels at this famous Las Vegas resort, one of which is sure to make your Vegas wedding unforgettable. From a walk down the aisle to the final toast at your reception, let our full-service chapel assist your with planning your dream wedding!
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful Wedding”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

I have to express my sincere appreciation to Katie Sinette (wedding cordinator) and Leah Abbs (catering manager). I had my wedding here in May and my wedding went beyond my expectation. Katie was very helpful and attentive. She made me feel like I am the only bride, although I know that's not the case I saw multiple wedding/vow renewal on the daily event board. Katie makes the whole process easy and classy.

My wedding was small (we have 22 guests), we had the ceremony at the Arbor, the view was absolutely gorgeous, the pictures turned out so beautifully. The pictures on the Tropicana website do not do the justice of how beautiful the venue actually is. It was very good value as well. I have done some research and the price is fair and I definitely get first class treatment without paying first class price. The food was amazing, all my guests were raving about it. Everyone had a wonderful time.

Katie and Leah were very accommodating, they even allow me to bring my own decorations so that way I can save some money. I have encountered other Tropicana staff during the planning process, they have always answered my questions promptly and very welcoming. I couldn't thank them enough for the pleasant experience. I highly recommend this hotel if you are planning to have your wedding in Vegas. They truly made my day extra special.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank janet811

Loughborough
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Fantastic day!”
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

We opted to have our wedding at The Tropicana hotel as our friend had a good experience and recommended it. I contacted the wedding coordinator directly who was called Katie sinnett. She was absolutely brilliant. Despite the 8hr time difference she always replied to my emails and answered all of my questions. She made organising the wedding so easy and I didn't have to worry about a thing. The cost was pretty good. We had the renewed elegance package which is mainly for renewing vows but since we had a small party we were allowed this option. Before the big day we had a rehearsal the day before which was well organised. We were able to take our own music and amend our vows.
The wedding itself was perfect! The flowers themselves were better than I could hope ( I only had the basic ones) which were pink and cream roses. I wasn't expecting the archway flowers to match my bouquet as the picture in the "add on" brochure was different. However i was thrilled they did and they were stunning. The ceremony was intimate and the gardens and location perfect. I would definitely recommend!

Visited April 2014
1 Thank LisaLoughborough
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wouldn't change a thing!”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

This review is ridiculously late in coming, but so well deserved. My husband and I got married at the Tropicana in August and it was absolutely amazing. Our day was everything we wanted it to be. I checked out other Vegas hotels, but the attentiveness of Olivia and Katie are what made me choose the Trop. I really wanted something that was affordable and nice at the same time, I kind of crossed my fingers since we do not live around the corner. I was not disappointed. The girls at the Trop kept me informed as to what was going on and what decisions we had to make, place, flowers, song and food. Yes, it was really that easy.

We decided to get married outside at the courtyard, which was beautiful and at 6pm it was surprisingly comfortable. At first my husband was worried too many people would be watching or the waterfall would make too much noise, but he was happy I insisted after the fact. Katie literally walked me through the whole process, she picked me up at the spa at 5:30pm, told me where to stand and when to walk. The ceremony was perfect, to the point, yet special. After the ceremony, we had our reception at one of the rooms in the Trop. Everyone enjoy the food, I was worried b/c I have been to some fancy weddings and the food is just ok, but I thought this was really good and everyone was very happy. We had the filet, balsamic chicken and trout. Our guests really liked the sauce on the chicken and for some reason everyone thought the Caesar salad was the best. Leah took care of everything having to do with catering, even putting a dance floor in the day before. We were having such a good time that my dad asked if we could tack on another hour and without hesitation they said no problem. Big thanks to our servers, John and Michael made sure my glass was never empty. I never went to the bar, they would find me on the dance floor.

I could go on for hours at how perfect my day was (and my mom could go on for days). It might not be for everyone, but I wouldn't do anything different. Our guests had a fantastic time and we are all still talking about how much fun we had. Thank you Tropicana staff, I dealt with almost everyone there from the lost and found, rooms, photos, spa, rental car to the wedding staff and everyone was more than accommodating and I hope everyone else has the same experience.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Katie M
Richland, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highly recommend getting married at the Tropicana”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We just had our wedding at the Tropicana and it exceeded our expectations!!!! We chose the Island dreams package. Olivia was our wedding coordinator and she was AMAZING!!!!! She was very quick on answering our numerous questions and she even took pictures on her own phone of the two venues we were indecisive about choosing and emailed them to us. We contacted each other through email only, but Olivia puts you at ease with her quick responsiveness. The flowers (the bouquet and the flower décor) were BEAUTIFUL!!!!! The photographer was awesome. I believe his name was Anthony. He definitely knew what he was doing and he took beautiful pictures. He made taking pictures fun. We bought the whole set because there were too many good photos to choose from. After the ceremony we had our reception at the Beach Café. We chose the steak/salmon/chicken menu. The manager (I can't remember his name) and Pat were very helpful. They had everything set up for us out on the patio. It was secluded from the rest of the customers and the food was delicious and service was outstanding!!!! The chef even made a special dish for one of our wedding guest that was a vegetarian. The wedding cake was also beautiful and delicious. We gave them our wedding cake topper the day before the wedding and they had it set up for the reception. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND having your wedding at the Tropicana!!!! Olivia is AMAZING!!! Ask for her if you decide to have your wedding here. Also ask to have Anthony as your photographer, you will not be disappointed. He is awesome!!! The minister was very good as well. Tropicana exceeded our expectations and made our wedding day perfect and unforgettable!!!!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Linda S
tucson
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“excellent”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

It was a great little white chapel that was air conditioned and had double doors that the bride walks through and quaint chairs for the guests. The officiant did a wonderful job making it very personable. I was impressed. The grounds around the chapel are great for pictures too.

Visited July 2013
3 Thank jennyt476

Been to Tropicana LV Weddings? Share your experiences!