“Looked great”

Tropicana LV Weddings
Ranked #145 of 285 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Your Las Vegas wedding should be elegant, memorable and express your personal taste. Tropicana LV Weddings offers several unique indoor and outdoor chapels at this famous Las Vegas resort, one of which is sure to make your Vegas wedding unforgettable. From a walk down the aisle to the final toast at your reception, let our full-service chapel assist your with planning your dream wedding!
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Our family wedding was elsewhere but from what I saw I felt the wrong choice was made.This looked like a wonderful unique place to get married with great background for photos.

Nicole-TropLV, Guest Relations Manager at Tropicana LV Weddings, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2013

roll641guide, congratulations on your recent nuptials. When you are ready for a vow renewal, we would make the perfect spot! (Particularly on the bridge with the waterfall in the background right at dusk.) -Nicole marshall nmarshall@troplv.com

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"upgrade"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed December 25, 2012

Our wedding was eventually held on the 2nd of November having originally been scheduled for the 1st of November (the 12 year anniversary of the day we met which we have celebrated every year and which my now husband proposed on in 2010).

To cut a long story short we travelled to Las Vegas via New York from Scotland.
Unfortunately we got stuck in New York due to the Hurricane/Super Storm Sandy with all flights grounded and me being told that there was basically no chance we would make it to Vegas for the 1st November and therefore we would miss our own wedding which still to this day is devastating as it meant so much to us to be married on this particular day (instead we spent it flying New York-Cleveland-Houston-Las Vegas) BUT...I contacted Katie at the Tropicana and she couldn't be more helpful. Before I knew it she offered to change the wedding date and sorted all the arrangements, even fitting in with our now very tight schedule which meant fitting in 6 days of Vegas activities into 36 hours (My wedding day started at the Grand Canyon and ended with a tour of the Las Vegas strip).

The ceremony itself was lovely and my flowers were amazing. We had the ceremony outside and it was such a lovely venue even at 5pm in November. Walking across the bridge past a waterfall, under a flower arch and up the aisle was definitely my kind of entry. The minister was excellent and the ceremony was just the right length. Katie even managed to reserve us a table at Cafe Nikki at late notice in a quiet area of the restaurant and the food was delicious. It definitely couldn't have been any better given the circumstances.

Even though it was extremely rushed and I didn't get to experience my wedding day as I had planned, if it hadn't been for the Tropicana and Katie in particular I wouldn't have had my wedding at all and for their help and understanding I will always be grateful. My only wish is that I could have had my 6 days enjoying the Tropicana hotel and my actual wedding day (I had already planned all the treatments I was going to have at the Glow Spa) rather than a few hours as it is an amazing place. I will definitely stay at the Tropicana again, unfortunately its just a very long and quite expensive trip from Scotland or else I would be back already. Next time though there will be no stopping in other cities on the way and I will definitely be checking the weather. Hopefully our 1 year wedding anniversary will be at the Tropicana (We have started saving already).

Nicole-TropLV, Guest Relations Manager at Tropicana LV Weddings, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2012

Congratulations on your recent nuptials! I do apologize the storm made it so your wedding had to be delayed. I am glad Katie was able to come to the rescue and I will ensure she is celebrated. When you are ready to plan your first anniversary visit, please let us know! -Nicole Marshall nmarshall@troplv.com

Reviewed November 20, 2012

First off i'd like to start off by saying God is good, and if it wasnt for Him this wedding wouldnt have happen! All praise to Him!

Now, lets have some fun! I just wanna say Tropicana was an amazing experienced! The staff was awesome, our wedding planner KATIE SINNET was even awsomeer (lol).

My wife and I are from Hawaii, and we always wanted to get married back at home (we live mainland) but it was just too expensive! So people been mentioning Vegas, and at first i was not for it-long story short, im glad we did it in Vegas! Tropicana made it feel like we was on da island! It never felt like vegas! The atmistphere was great! I forgot what package we did but it came out to $975 total including the minister, who was AMAZING! And we just did a buffet afterwards at Silverton-food was goooood!

Photography, was super fun and exciting! We felt like models lol. Pictures came out great!

ALL IN ALL: If you want a simple yet intimate/romantic wedding for a reasonable price. TROPICANA WEDDINGS is the place to go! The staff is there for you and Katie Sinnet our wedding planner was excelent!

Nicole-TropLV, Guest Relations Manager at Tropicana LV Weddings, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2012

Aloha and Congratulations on your recent nuptials! I am glad to hear Katie was able to ensure your day was perfect and I will ensure she is celebrated. Now, how do we get you back for your first anniversary? :) -Nicole Marshall nmarshall@troplv.com

Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I were married at the Tropicana on Oct. 20, 2012. We had an outdoor wedding in the garden with about 50 guests. The location was so beautiful and our flowers looked amazing. We had an emergency two hours before the wedding which resulted in my mother in law being rushed to urgent care for stitches. I called our wedding coordinator, Katie, to figure out our options. She very calmly said "no problem at all." She was able to push our wedding back an hour which included contacting all the vendors. We had a reception afterwards scheduled in the Monte Cristo room, so I know she really worked hard. I never felt panicked or rushed even though they had another wedding to get to that day. Our photographer had very limited time with us, but he was so professional and our pictures turned out AMAZING! Everyone at The Tropicana was so accomdating and we had a great time!

1  Thank KatBark
Nicole-TropLV, Guest Relations Manager at Tropicana LV Weddings, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Congratulations on your recent nuptials! I hope that your mother in law is feeling better with each day. Your special day only happens once, it was the least we could do by pushing your wedding back. --Nicole Marshall nmarshall@troplv.com