“Incredible Food and Service”
Review of Rao's

Rao's
Reserve with OpenTable
Rao's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #402 of 5,296 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Every time I go to Vegas, I make sure to eat here. The food is unbelievable and the staff and service is always great. You shouldn't miss it.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,589)

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Good italian food - menu was a tad limited from our experiences. The server was super friendly and the efficient. The food was very good.

1  Thank Traveling_a_lot4fun
Reviewed November 13, 2013

This is a great Italian restaurant based on a NYC restaurant. It is a fairly large venue, but we were seated in a smaller intimate room with only about a dozen tables. The food was fantastic. My husband and I don't eat large portions of food, so we asked that our meal be divided between the two of us. The staff was very accommodating to this request and actually divided the main course for us at table side (fun to watch and much less messy if I had to do it). I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Four for dinner with high expectations unfortunately it was an average experience. The rear of the restaurant where we were seated was so loud with its brick walls and high ceilings it was difficult to carry a conversation (the entire restaurant was loud). The waiter was very knowledgeable and did a good job. They are very proud of their wines, very few under $100. The wine we had by the glass, Brunello was $21, nice wine but this is getting a bit out of hand. The bread and oil were good as it goes, nothing unusual. We intended to order the Osso Buco but they were out of it. The pasta fagioli soup was good enough but also nothing outstanding. Whenever we go to an Italian restaurant the meatballs are a must, this typically tells you what to expect from the rest of the food, again they were good but nothing great. Two of us ordered the raviolli purses with pear and cranberries, it was flavorful but sitting in to much butter. We dine at Italian restaurants frequently and don't think we have the urge to try this one again. If I find myself in Caesar's I will definately go to Il Molino instead. A local favorite and consistant winner is Ferraro's.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

The house specialty is Lemon Chicken. Four of went to get this house specialty and it was so lemony none of us could finish the dish. I like lemons but this was way over the top with lemon juice for all four of us.

Been to Rao's? Share your experiences!