“Lucky us to find Rao's”
Review of Rao's

Rao's
Reserve with OpenTable
Rao's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #222 of 4,823 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: The Strip
Maryland
“Lucky us to find Rao's”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I had never been to Las Vegas, had little luck getting info on a good place to eat; my husband and I wandered around for a bit til we stumbled on to Rao's. They could seat us right away, out in the courtyard area, still very nice ambiance. It was great watching the folk in the buffet line (hour and a half wait! and pricey!) while we leisurely dined. Wait staff was all very gracious and friendly and helpful. We got the fritto misto, highly recommend. Very generous portion, and the zucchini straws addictive. Also the spaghetti bolognese; exactly how spaghetti should taste. Heavenly. Such a lucky find on our one night in Vegas.

• Visited August 2013

• Indonesian first
Fullerton, California
“Anniversary/21st birthday celebration.”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

My fiance and I went to Las Vegas to celebrate both our 21st birthday and our anniversary there. On the actual day of our anniversary, we ate at Rao's. HANDS DOWN the best meal i've ever had. I ordered the Linguine and Clams...oh my gosh. It was SO delicious. They were not skipping out on the clams either, my dish came with plenty of clams in shell as well as minced clams in the actual pasta sauce. It was so satisfying! It also comes with a slice of garlic bread. Very yummy :)

• Visited July 2013
Evansville, In
“Lunch”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Had lunch here. Took a while to be waited on at 11:45. Only two other tables had guests. After waiter finally arrived, all was better. Enjoyed the spaghetti with a 1/2 order of meat ball. I wanted both spaghetti and meat balls but they are 2 seperate orders. Meat balls are ginormous and for lunch, the regular size of "two" is way too much food. My husband and I both ordered spaghetti and talked the waiter into letting us order 1/2 the meatball plate. So we split the 1 ginormous meat ball together. Cooked perfectly and flavors were Delish! Great atmosphere too!!

Visited July 2013
Panama
“Bartender needs to find another profession”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We went in to have a drink at the bar (only). The restaurant was clean, full of dark wood and lots of signed photos of celebrities (yawn). I ordered a lemon drop martini-it was fairly good, but cost $15. Flight at the Luxor had a better martini for $9 (that is where we headed next). My husband was unsure what type of martini to ord as he normally doesn't drink martinis. The bartender was a total [--] and couldn't offer any suggestions except to rudely retort "I don't know what kind of martini you like. They are made with either gin or vodka.". My sand ended up just ordering a lemon drop as well. At least we saved money on the tip (none given)! The bartender we had needs to be let go. We won't return.

• Visited August 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Great Food”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The staff, service were great ! We had purchase the pre-dinner show package, my expiations of the food was that it was gong to be, just so so since we had to order form a limited menu but to my surprise the food was awesome

Visited June 2013