“great service”
Review of Rao's

Rao's
Reserve with OpenTable
Rao's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #400 of 5,297 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The best part of dinner was the service. The food was good but a little pricey. The wine cellar must be broke because the wine was served at 80 degrees

Write a ReviewReviews (1,587)

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Ok, this pace has been around for a very long time for a very good reason! They are getting it right. Great atmosphere and great food and service. I am Italian and cook Italian very well and this met all of my standards and the meatballs were some of the best I ever had. I do not know how they make them but please do keep on doing so! They are the size of baseballs! Everything was very fresh and tasty. Very well done.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

This is always a dining priority for us and it never disappoints. Hard to beat the meatballs. Had the veal parm this time and it was awesome. And they always have a Brunello di Montalcino for under $100!

1  Thank LADuckFan
Reviewed July 25, 2013

The waiter was friendly and attentive, but our meals were nothing to write home about. I had the spaghetti with bolognaise sauce which was rather bland and didn't taste like fresh made spaghetti. My husband ordered a prosciutto and peas pasta in a cream sauce. When it was brought to the table, there were cubes of ham instead of prosciutto. The meals were edible, but not worth the money we paid for them. I will not be returning to this restaurant on my next visit to Las Vegas.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

I have always wanted to go to Rao's in New York, but it is impossible to get in unless you know someone or are a VIP. I have been to this Rao's before, in Las Vegas, and I enjoyed it both times. The food is excellent, and the service was very good. The only down side is that it is very expensive, with pasta dishes in the range of $20.00. $$$$ I had the pasta with marinara sauce (made with San Marzano tomatoes) with ricotta, very good!

1  Thank MariaRDH

Been to Rao's? Share your experiences!