“Yum!”
Review of Rao's

Rao's
Reserve with OpenTable
Rao's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #400 of 5,275 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Nice place with great food! Get their early to have a drink at the bar and continue the good times in their large dining area. Rao's is a good place for dinner with friends! Giant meatballs a must! Reservations are always a good idea.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,574)

Reviewed February 25, 2013

the staff are amazing! the menu had so many nice things on it i had trouble deciding what to order. i love italian

Reviewed February 23, 2013

This is by far one of the best places to eat in Vegas. I'm an original NYC Italian and used
to great food, make my own Italian sauce from peeled tomatoes and learned from my mother
and aunts, fine cooking. You must try Rao's, their sauce you get in grocery stores is great, but it's only the beginning for you to savor their dishes. The restaurant has a lot of photos you can
enjoy and it brings me back to Manhattan - think of Carmine's on 46th St. & Broadway! Enjoy.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

We went to Vegas with some friends and his wife absolutely had to try Rao's because she heard so much about the food. So she made reservations for us four to go. The restaurant was nice and the service was average, not any better than other restaurants in Vegas. I was disappointed with the food. Not that great, just average. I had a veal parm and the price was $49.00 for the entree with just some mash potatoe. Everything else was ala carte. So we left there with a over $220 dollar dinner without any drink. It is very pricey and food was just average. A real tourist trap. We would not go back at all. That was our experience. Hope this helps.

1  Thank Mac T
Reviewed February 19, 2013

My group didn't plan on going here, but the wait for the buffet at Caesars was over 2 hours, so we went to Rao's on spur of the moment. Food and atmosphere was very nice. I would definitely return.

Been to Rao's? Share your experiences!