“Dinner and then back for Lunch”
Review of Rao's

Rao's
Reserve with OpenTable
Rao's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #400 of 5,275 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Spectacular Lemon Chicken dish for dinner. Decent wine list, excellent selection by the glass. Antipasto plate for lunch; delicious and beautifully presented. Service was 1st rate!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,574)

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Excellent service and meals. For an elegant night out and good choices. We had Pasta and a Mozzarella basket which was served timeous and very tasty.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

3rd time here. Its good we love there drinks and food is ok. We would go back for there soup and salad.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

This place never disappoints! We have a rule to never eat at he same place in Vegas. And we go there sometimes twice a year. This place is an exception! We have been there a few times now and it is one of our Faves! Try the Chicken Scarpariello!!!

1  Thank Mattx39
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Having been told that this was a very good restaurant, I was looking forward to really nice dinner before the show...
The young ladies who seat you are perfunctory at best. Even with my early seating we went past all, and I mean all, the nice seats to the furthermost back room in the restaurant to find that perfect seat right beside the waiter's station - you know, the worst seat in the house. The waiter was cordial and professional and tried to make the best of a really bad start; he knew. Then the food: Well, it was really quite ordinary. I even had the special. (Could that have been my mistake?). The fish was dry and over cooked. I routinely do better at home when I cook. And, predictably, it was expensive. Now, I expected, and would have been happy, to pay well for a fine meal. But the price was simply not worth the poor attitude on arrival, the bad seat and the very ordinary food. Give me a break. You have a better chance at a good experience with the slots than you do here. Don't do it; go somewhere else.

3  Thank onthego005

Been to Rao's? Share your experiences!