“Truly enjoyable”
Review of Rao's

Rao's
Reserve with OpenTable
Rao's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #236 of 4,868 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: The Strip
New York
“Truly enjoyable”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I had dinner here last week and enjoyed it immensely. The food was delicious and service very good. I was there with friends and we all enjoyed our meals. The only negative was the restaurant is a bit noisy but it didn't bother us.

• Visited September 2012

• Indonesian first
Boston, Massachusetts
“Don't miss it, outstanding!”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Everything! Food ,ambiance, staff, owner, bartender, they provide the welcoming you hope to receive when you go out for a fine dining experience. And the food is sumptuous! And the history of the restaurant is a rich tapestry that has it's roots long ago in east Harlem . Completely fascinating!

Visited September 2012
massachusetts
“Good enough pasta”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We almost never eat pasta. We just went simple with the Bolognese, and the Marinara, and the 2 meatballs. The portions are large. I don't care for the bread that they give you, no flavor. They only give you olive oil with it, not any vinegar or butter. It is rather expensive for just pasta. But we were okay with it, due to us not dining out for Italian too often. It as also sort of weird, that people from the pool area walk through the restaurant to go into the casino.

• Visited September 2012
Fort Myers, Florida
“Great Service”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We enjoyed our dinner but I think it is a bit pricey for Italian food. I guess it is Las Vegas. My husband and I both ordered salads which were $14 a piece and they were huge. I think the waiter should let you know that one salad is plenty for two people. The staff was very attentive. Food above average. We would return.

Visited August 2012
Albuquerque
“Very nice, but pricy”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

We went here to celebrate my wifes 60th birthday. The food, atmosphere and service were excellent. We were wanting to go to a "fancy" restaurant and knew that there was a price to pay to do so. Even though everything was wonderful and we have no complaints, we felt that the price was a little more than what we received. Not a place to go for "date night" but OK for a special event. You only turn 60 once.

Visited September 2012