“probably one of the worst massages I have ever had”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Qua Baths & Spa

Qua Baths & Spa
Ranked #4 of 137 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
Mount Vernon, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“probably one of the worst massages I have ever had”
Reviewed September 4, 2009

overpriced for service, location is well serviced and people are friendly, but what you pay for is the service. I reserved a special massage, only to find out that i was only able to get a regular massage. I was thankful I ate at maggianos and stumbled across the massage circle in the mall , i had a better massage there! young lady was friendly but I would probably try another location first.

Minneapolis, MN
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Thumbs up”
Reviewed August 4, 2009

Went here based on the reviews and it didn't disappoint. Get the day pass and come early, you will want to stay all day.

chicago
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 145 helpful votes
“Great place for guys to hang out and relax, great value!”
Reviewed July 30, 2009

Been to Vegas 25 times never stopped here before. Great day spa- pools, steam rooms, super clean, staff is so friendly constantly asking if you want a drink etc.... We had massages here for $99 which included day spa pass- we ended up coming back the next day for $45 which is day spa pass and allows you full use of the facilities. Great ambiance, loved every minute and will be back here again.. better to spend your money here than at the slots !

Atlanta, Georgia
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 102 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience.”
Reviewed June 15, 2009

We stayed at Caesars for a bachelor party, and I decided to hit up Qua for a massage. I'm not much of a spa-goer, but I have to say this is the nicest one I've ever been to. Based on the Yelp advice, I showed up over an hour early. The facilities were super nice- I started out in the 2 steam rooms and the cedarwood sauna. The menthol steam room had a mirror in case you wanted to get a super close shave. The snow room was a nice break from the heat.

Then moved onto the main whirlpool, and the 3 mineral baths (hot/cold/warm). The mineral bath area also had this fancy looking chairs that gave off heat and vibrated slightly. If I had more time, it would have been a nice spot to take a nap. All the facilities were so luxurious and relaxing, and put me in a great state of mind. Combined with the fact that we were staying at the Rain Man Suite at Caesars, I kept thinking my life can only go downhill after this weekend.

The showers were fantastic. They have four showerheads- one on top, two on one side, and one more on the other side. The showers are huge as well, and the Qua toiletries had a great smell (mint and olive, they told me). I actually bought some of the fancy soap to take home.

The waiting room was nice, with water, juices, pretzels, fruit, and 7 different types of tea. I liked the orange iced tea they had.

I had a 50 min massage with Charisa, who was highly capable and friendly. The cost was $140, which is expensive, but you'd be paying $45 as a cover charge for the facilities anyway. You also get access to the gym, which is spacious and was totally empty when I went in there.

I could picture a group of girls easily spending 5-6 hours at Qua.

2 Thank MGoBlue99
NJ
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“5 stars for the spa attendant, 1 star for management's customer service”
Reviewed May 6, 2009

My sister and I visited Qua in December of 2008. We took the advice of many previous reviewers and arrived early (at 11AM for our 2PM treatments) to take advantage of the baths and steam/sauna rooms. This was a Friday, and it was not too crowded at all. We drank copious amounts of tea, soaked and soaked, and had wonderful vichy shower treatments (my attendant, Gina, was particularly great), relaxed some more, took a shower and was off to get ready for dinner. The experience was so wonderful in fact, that we decided to sacrifice some of our gambling money to come back the next day.

If we had not come back, this would be a 5-star review.

The second day began much as the first. The difference came after our treatments, when my sister slipped on the wet floor near the door to the herbal sauna. After bringing her injury to the attention of an attendant, the attendant called the manager (I believe her name was Cindy) who wrapped my sister's foot in gauze. Rather than ask my sister if she was OK, she asked if we enjoyed our spa treatments. She seemed either nervous or indifferent, but in either case it did not make the impression that the missing chunk of my sister's foot was a serious situation to her. I suggested on more than once that she should have someone disinfect the door that the cut happened on, but in the time we were sitting in the tea lounge (a good long while) I did not see her ask anyone to attend to the blood on the door or floor in the sauna area.

Rather than let my sister keep the spa slippers that she was wearing, they brought out the flimsy foam slippers you wear after getting a pedicure. (I mean, really? We would have returned the slippers... besides, who would want to wear them after my sister bled on them?). There was no female EMT on duty, so my sister had to hobble out to the gym area to get looked at and fill out an accident report. Once there, the EMT was unable (unwilling?) to unwrap the bandage and look at her injury. He suggested that if we wanted to, we could get an ambulance (this seemed excessive) or get a cab to Harmon medical center to get looked at. Because it looked as if she might need stitches, we went to the taxi stand. Thankfully my sister did not need stitches, but she did need a tetanus shot.

Calls and emails to spa management my sister and I made we got home went unreturned. I didn't receive so much as the courtesy of an acknowledgement that they received the messages.

So, 5 stars for the spa attendant, 1 star for management's customer service.

8 Thank Lisa L