“Birthday surprise from hubby”
Review of Qua Baths & Spa

Qua Baths & Spa
Ranked #4 of 149 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
Reviewed September 23, 2013

My husband surprised me with a day trip to Vegas to catch a show. Little did I know he had made reservations for day passes and massages for both of us at Qua. I've been to spas in many different countries and this is one of the tops on my list for comfort and variety. My only disappointment was that there was only one room that was co-ed where my husband and I could meet for awhile. The spa is clothing optional, and on the women's side I only saw one gal who had taken this to heart...everyone else had their super comfy robes on. Hubby said it's just the opposite on the men's side. All men were completely in the buff. Both sides have the same amenities- 4 different large whirlpools of varying temperatures, wood sauna, herbal steam room, arctic room with snow, private showers and lockers. On the female side there is a relaxation room with all sorts of goodies, where you can wait for your masseuse to escort you to the massage rooms. On the men's side, that room is a lounge where snacks and football were being enjoyed. Additionally, the women's side has a large vanity room with hair dryers, curling irons, and anything else you need to get ready after a shower. Payment for a massage or service earns you a day pass to this spa, and I plan to come back with friends for a total weekend of relaxation and pampering.

There are newer reviews for Qua Baths & Spa

Reviewed September 13, 2013

I was really impressed with this Spa ..I myself have been an esthetician for over 23 years and own a spa so needless to say I am a little picky ...I have always wanted to experience a Vegas Spa but was a little nervous I would be disappointed so never bothered ..Well I am glad I took the opportunity up as I was staying at Ceasars Palace ..The Spa alone even before a treatment is something amazing in itself so relaxing with many tubs and saunas and even a cold room that rains a light snow ..They have many juices and teas Fruits for you to enjoy too ..With everything from blowdryers to flat irons ,curling irons and hair product from private showers with multiple shower heads and shampoo conditioner body wash......I ended up having a massage that was out of this world with a hand and foot scrub as well a Hot oil head massage ..OMG I was so relaxed I got on the wrong elevator to the wrong floor ....lol..Next time your in Vegas its a MUST if you enjoy Spa's

2  Thank tlctnc
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Didn't have any treatments as I had seen the poor reviews:( spent the afternoon in the spa with some girlfriends it was fab:) came out thoroughly relaxed:)

Reviewed September 11, 2013

This really does meet all expectations. Everything is of the highest quality and really well organised. It is expensive but well worth it just for the experience.

2  Thank RobNZ
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

This was my first visit to this particular spa and I was not disappointed. The steam room was extremely hot (love it). Some spas fail to have the steam room hot enough. I was also a treat to leave the hot steam room to enter into the freezer (artic room). The artic room was like an I door snow closet. It was calming to relax as bits of snow (really foam) land on your skin. I also had a facial which was fantastic. I left with a new glow. I would highly recommend the Qua Spa at Caesar's Palace Hotel on Las Vegas.