“Life saver”
Review of Qua Baths & Spa

Qua Baths & Spa
Ranked #4 of 149 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

The tea room is just what you need after a late night to rehydrate and rejouvinate. The pools and steam rooms are very relaxing. Fresh fruit and cold water is always within reach. QUA is always an essential part of my trip!

There are newer reviews for Qua Baths & Spa

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Qua is a great place to just disconnect from the high energy of Vegas. I have gone many times. I think that the place changes according to how many people are there, and the attitude of the workers. Tom, who has worked there for years, is wonderful. Most of the workers are great. Some watch TV in the lounge and talk sports and they should be working.

What makes the place terrible is if a small group of freinds come in and start blabbing and rushing from one room to the next. It is supposed to be a peaceful place. The juices are nice and the steam room is HOT.

They should change the doors back to the way they were, the new ones don't help you block out all teh movement from outside.

All in all, a great place to go and relax, and to simply be yourself.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

Spent a few blissful hours at the wonderful Spa at Caesar's in Las Vegas. Loved the many whirlpool options as well as the herbal steam room. Highlight of my peaceful afternoon was the Ayurvedic Journey Treatment with an added reflexology. The staff was wonderful and the facility was perfection. I left with happy mind and body! Well worth the price!!

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Husband and I had a Karma Sutra with Shirodhara, that was very nice. The facility however was way too crowded, not enough chairs to sit in around the hot tub. The attendant gave my husband his robe and slippers and basically said "Have fun". At that point my husband was ready to leave (before treatment). I was waiting for him at the only "coed" area, but he was not giving the tour and had no idea where I was. Cell phones are not allowed - whatever! I texted him and he answered lol. Yes finally he was brought to the one coed area and we waited for our treatment. Immediately after our treatment we left the spa, agreed not to return - ever.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Ok, so there's something hedonistic about lounging in a huge roman tub naked. Don't know if it's for everybody, but I'm all about it. And while they offer a full range of massage and beauty services, I'm perfectly fine just using the steam rooms, sauna and roman tubs. Also loved the arctic room. Somehow they've managed to get the temperature just right for ultimate refreshment. The great staff (they don't bug you when you're sleeping) is a perfect complement to an amazing experience.

3  Thank traveler99089