“Worth it to detox and detach”
Review of Qua Baths & Spa

Qua Baths & Spa
Ranked #5 of 142 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
Madrid
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Worth it to detox and detach”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Qua is a great place to just disconnect from the high energy of Vegas. I have gone many times. I think that the place changes according to how many people are there, and the attitude of the workers. Tom, who has worked there for years, is wonderful. Most of the workers are great. Some watch TV in the lounge and talk sports and they should be working.

What makes the place terrible is if a small group of freinds come in and start blabbing and rushing from one room to the next. It is supposed to be a peaceful place. The juices are nice and the steam room is HOT.

They should change the doors back to the way they were, the new ones don't help you block out all teh movement from outside.

All in all, a great place to go and relax, and to simply be yourself.

Visited November 2012

new paltz
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Relaxed and restored”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Spent a few blissful hours at the wonderful Spa at Caesar's in Las Vegas. Loved the many whirlpool options as well as the herbal steam room. Highlight of my peaceful afternoon was the Ayurvedic Journey Treatment with an added reflexology. The staff was wonderful and the facility was perfection. I left with happy mind and body! Well worth the price!!

Houston, Texas
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Massage was nice, Facility was not.”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Husband and I had a Karma Sutra with Shirodhara, that was very nice. The facility however was way too crowded, not enough chairs to sit in around the hot tub. The attendant gave my husband his robe and slippers and basically said "Have fun". At that point my husband was ready to leave (before treatment). I was waiting for him at the only "coed" area, but he was not giving the tour and had no idea where I was. Cell phones are not allowed - whatever! I texted him and he answered lol. Yes finally he was brought to the one coed area and we waited for our treatment. Immediately after our treatment we left the spa, agreed not to return - ever.

Tempe, Arizona
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“A little pricey, but worth the price of admission.”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Ok, so there's something hedonistic about lounging in a huge roman tub naked. Don't know if it's for everybody, but I'm all about it. And while they offer a full range of massage and beauty services, I'm perfectly fine just using the steam rooms, sauna and roman tubs. Also loved the arctic room. Somehow they've managed to get the temperature just right for ultimate refreshment. The great staff (they don't bug you when you're sleeping) is a perfect complement to an amazing experience.

3 Thank traveler99089
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“Starting to Slip?”
Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

I've been to Qua maybe 12 times in the past 4 years. I love it and its a must-do for every trip to Vegas, no matter where I'm staying. It's just starting to slip a little.

Plumbing fixtures in the showers are becoming a little loose. Speakers in the steam room are falling apart. They never can seem to get the "snow" right, as its different on every visit.

They are making constant changes, i.e. glass doors changed from opaque to clear, facade installed on the ceiling (to hide the mold?), etc. Staff has become a little complacent, not offering tours to new guests, letting the tea theme slip, maybe snacks have been a little downgraded? The attendants cart is loud on the tile floors. On my last visit there was a very loud client, literally yelling about a football game with the staff, guzzling Monsters. He should have been reminded that this is a place where people come to relax. I'm sure he could be heard in the treatment rooms.

Management, please give Qua some attention to the little details that are slipping, and you'll continue to have a customer for life.

8 Thank MikeInFLL